Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (big_gulp)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-25-2008, 9:35 PM Reply   
Check it out. I just put togeter a sweet little video of my son Robbie Culp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twN8grKfA4s

Upload
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-25-2008, 10:17 PM Reply   
Geoff....great vid..I always enjoy watchig Robbie at the contests..he has grown so much in his riding skill the past few years...and his attitude is the best. Great job Robbie....keep it up buddy!!!

Where did you find all that butter on Elsi??????

(Message edited by rnopr8 on October 25, 2008)
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2008, 10:59 PM Reply   
Nice vid...diggin those boardshorts that Robbie is riding most of the time.
Old     (big_gulp)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-26-2008, 1:43 PM Reply   
Thanks Geri. You always have such kind words to say about us. You're the best. Hope your foot is getting better. We normally don't ride Elsinore or even video much, but just brought the video camera just for fun, had no idea I was going to get such good shots of Robbie.

And thank you CIRE, love your board shorts. How can we get Robbie on team CIRE?
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-26-2008, 8:57 PM Reply   
sent you an email.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-27-2008, 7:32 AM Reply   
Nice! Lets ride this weekend. We had butter like this all day long this weekend out east. He's tearin it up Geoff congrats for all the hard work!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-27-2008, 8:40 AM Reply   
The entire Culp family is awesome. It is a blessing to watch robbie grow as a rider AND as a person!! Nice vid Robbie!
Old     (big_gulp)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-29-2008, 8:04 PM Reply   
Glen, I'm down for this weekend. Let's go. Robbie landed a slob 360 last week serveral times. New tricks almost every time we go riding. He's pumped.

Thanks Robin, you know there's another awesome family we all look up to... The Valdez's. You guys rock! Has Eddie or Jacob done any new videos lately?