Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (bobenglish)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-24-2009, 6:15 PM Reply   
I have a pair of 2008 LF Vantage bindings that I really enjoy as they are soft, comfortable, and have significant flex.

I was at a local boat show and saw the new 2009 Vantages. They are plastic, stiff, and had far less cushion than my 08s?

I know the 08s tended to delaminate and that LF needed to change material. But the 09s look like they would ride quite differently than the 08s. Anyone ride 08s and 09s? Is it just that the 09s look plastic and cheap compared to the 08s but really still ride the same. Just curious. The 09s just looked and felt cheap and stiff.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-24-2009, 8:45 PM Reply   
The 09's are beefed up for sure. I think the 09 domain compares more to the 08 vantages.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-24-2009, 9:57 PM Reply   
i kinda noticed a difference too. last year was the first time i finally agreed that LF had the cooshiest footbeds on the market, but now i am back to my original belief that hyperlit has the cooshiest... but i think hyperlite changed theirs too soo...

all you vantage lovers can also check the gator version. wish the phoenix boat show had some for me to see how they compare... ohh well