Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-23-2005, 9:11 AM Reply   
Jeff and Erika,
Thanks for the great day. Jeff your boat is sweet and that wake is perfect. Erika it was fun watching you ride. You go bigger than any guy I have ridden with. We just wont mention the little water mishap!!

Erika:

Jeff:

Me:

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-23-2005, 9:53 AM Reply   
E double U ~ good to see you back on the water.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-23-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
Im glad to be back!!!

We need to hook up soon Bug!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-23-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
E, welcome back! nice pics!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-23-2005, 7:30 PM Reply   
Joe,
Thanks
We will all have to hook up soon.
Erik
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-23-2005, 7:36 PM Reply   
Thanks for the great company, great pulls, and great pics, Erik. Really nice to see you back on the water after your injury (for the record, after an injury of that type, I would still be milking the sympathy cow). You rode really well, lots of style w/ those shiftys!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-23-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
Great pics guys, and gals...
Erik.. great to see you back on the water again..
We will have to hook up soon..
Jeff.. that wake look SICCCKKKKK!!!!!!
Old     (erica_b)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-24-2005, 7:12 AM Reply   
Jeff- Thanks for the invite! Like always on your boat, that day was so much fun!! I hope your carpet it cleaner than it's been in awhile; I try to help out where I can. Haha.

Erik- It was great to meet you, and I can't believe you were riding so well on only the second day out after your injury... that's amazing. I'm so glad to see that your camera appears to be ok too.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2005, 7:32 AM Reply   
Frew, what the hell, no invite......whatever man!? What's been going on? My vacation was great, can't wait to head back. Chuck and I missed you on Sunday. It seemed like we were the only ones there from Canyon Lake. Looking forward to heading down for the next one. By the way, when are we all going to get together for a trip?? Need to do that soon.
Old    wakesyco            05-24-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey Jeff, dont let Brandon fool you Brittney, my sister Marque and Cooper were there and myself, Brandon it was nice to meet you, your a
Awsome rider. Look forward to riding with you
again.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-24-2005, 8:08 AM Reply   
Nice pics.

Erik ~ Glad to see you back!How does it feel!!I bet GREEEAAAT!

Jeff ~ Bored huh?I see that you had the most boring and lame time ever.Sorry you had to work all day and couldn't find Troy at the office!

Glad to see you guys har a great time!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-24-2005, 6:20 PM Reply   
Hey Brandon! Hope you had a great vacation. Last report was you were still looking for the topless babes selling the 5 gallon buckets of Mai Tais (with a straw).

Yeah, I just happened to be lucky enough to be on call that weekend. Couldn't figure out a way to explain my whereabouts in that neck of the woods.

You know that you & Chuck are more than welcome to stay with us if you want. If things work out, maybe we can get a set in Friday afternoon. Pretty sure I'm on call that week, also, but being that it's so close to my house, shouldn't be a problem.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
We totally found several topless beaches, however many of the people that were topless, shouldn't have been, and we found an abundance of Mai Tais. Chuck and I will have to plan something out for the next event. We'll let you know.

Larry- good to finally hang with you and your fam. Gonna have to do it again soon. It was good to see you stomp your run too.