Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       08-30-2012, 5:48 PM Reply   
A month or so ago I put up a video of my 4yr old's first time behind the boat. We went out last weekend and he rode for the 3rd time. He is really progressing well! Initially, he got up about 50/50 regular and goofy but this last time he mostly got up regular, although the couple times he got up goofy, he still looked good.

You can really see his progression in the last clip of the video. He is finally getting his chest up and standing a little taller and is starting to cut a little. He has been able to cross over the wake toe side a couple times but for the most part, the wash eats his board and he falls.

I have slowly sped him up to 15.2mph and it has really helped his stability. As long as he looks comfortable, I hope to continue to add a little speed each time out in order to clean up the wake.

Any suggestions?

from TJ Morgan on Vimeo.