Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 10, 2003

Old    r_brown            02-08-2003, 5:08 PM Reply   
I just purched a 03 V210 its comming next week it is white and has black checkered grapics with the new kawasaki green stripe down the side but NO green in the inteior and has a white tower and white fiber glass box with 4 6*9 JL's .......What do u all think ?I want to know the best set up for weight ie. fat sac, sand, lead or what and how much and where to put it ? What boats wakes is it comperable too? any advice for the new guy
Old     (delta_glass)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-08-2003, 9:51 PM Reply   
400 each side in the rear, 400 locker, 400 on top of that in the walkway, 700lb sack in the middle, then friends. If the boat is loaded with people then the sack in the middle probably won't be necessary, unless your crazy like that.

The v-210 throws on the phatest wakes, It is the biggest/best wake I have been behind. I havent been behind a properly weighted SAN. But I have heard from a reliable source that a heavily weighted V-210 will throw a better wake than a heavily weighted SAN. Everone who has thrown a lot of weight in a V-210 says its the best.

-Evan