Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (freerider12)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-06-2008, 12:54 PM Reply   
Ive always wanted to ride a cable park but i live on the west coast and havent been to the east coast to try it out. Why havent any cable parks been built out here? Maybe im wrong and there is one around. Let me know.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-06-2008, 12:58 PM Reply   
Supposed to be one going up in San Diego and another in Mesa AZ. Don't know if the one in SD is gonna make it up due to homeowners association last i heard. Make a trip to Texas Ski Ranch in New Braunfels TX. It is worth the trip!

I guess in answer to your question about why arent there any on the west coast, i believe it has a lot to do with water permits which are next to impossible to get in Cali.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-06-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
I heard a rumor of one possibly going up in Fresno. I live in Cali too and I just got back from a trip to TSR. Well worth it. Stay in either Austin or San Antonio. New Braunfels is pretty much right in between both cities. I stayed in Austin and 6th St was pretty fun if you are looking for a good bar scene.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-06-2008, 1:38 PM Reply   
Fresno? Great idea, keep you eyes and ears open you never know what will pop up.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-06-2008, 4:20 PM Reply   
if Sacramento was not full of politicians that can't decide anything...there should be a cable park built in the old railyards downtown, those morons do not know how to get the "River City" on the map....and its the state capitol for petes sake. a cable park and 2 or 4 ski lakes plunked down right next to the sac river the american river and downtown sacramento would bring people/life to the downtown area as well as showcasing the river/water heritage of Sacramento.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2008, 4:28 PM Reply   
Ben.......