Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-26-2010, 7:29 PM Reply   
Just curious as to how much it fits in the bow. I would figure it would fill to 400 or so pounds but if anyone has tried it how much water could you get in there?

-Adam
Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-26-2010, 7:33 PM Reply   
Go to the forums on moomba.com. Its a great site you should sign up. Search for integrated bow sac a few people have them.
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-27-2010, 5:57 PM Reply   
x2 on the Moomba forums. I have the bow sac and it fits like a glove. I cut the bottom drain ends off the cup holders up front so they wouldn't cut into the sac. It will fill to about 450-500 lbs in my 08.
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       09-28-2010, 11:12 AM Reply   
We have a ton of customers that have added the Integrated bow sac to their Moomba LSV's. It really helps stretch that surf wake back behind the boat and helps the transition on the wakeboard wake.

There are a couple guys on the moomba forum that have integrated it into the factory system (Brain Rinse is one of them and can explain his system better than I could). I think they put a wye fitting on the center tank fill line. When they hit fill on the switch the water would flow both into the center bag and into the bow bag. They then attached a separate drain pump to the bag and discharged out the existing thru-hole.

If I were going to set it up I would drill another thru-hull for discharge and add a vent to the bag as well. Would be a fun winter project. I bet it would take around 10 to 12 minutes to fill both bags.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       09-28-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
Adam,
I'm one of the guys that added one on the moomba forums. As far as I know that sac is 600lbs and mine fills completely with out pushing the seats up. I'll bet you get at least 550-600lbs in there. Makes a huge difference surfing and wakeboarding.
Heres the link to a complete how-to on integrating the bag to your existing system. You will need to sign in to see pics.

http://moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=11410

Last edited by newty; 09-28-2010 at 11:22 AM.