Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seancarmichael)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-24-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
Check the poll link at the bottom and let us know how you feel.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/14...919/?qa_ref=qd
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-24-2011, 10:17 AM Reply   
is that like doing a roast beef grab?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-24-2011, 11:53 AM Reply   
Feel about what? Could use some variety in the video.
Old     (seancarmichael)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-24-2011, 12:45 PM Reply   
just wandering what you think about he tip taps, that were dubbed the Tampa tap by the announcer at the Monster at the Triple crown,I now there is no variety in the video but that wasn't the point..
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-24-2011, 3:57 PM Reply   
first let it be noted that the tampa "tapper" in this video is only FOURTEEN years old. that is style way beyond his years and yes how Chandlar definitively lays down every press is as hot as it comes to a rail hit. Now Proses' hit did not do him justice because he too can get way steezey on a rail tap but both of them
are holding it down as hard as any rider out there right now. Don't worry Dickey, I love your taps just as much <3
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-24-2011, 4:00 PM Reply   
now if you are referring to just the tap at the end, I guess we all over due it on the dancefloor but in no way did that trend start in tampa. frankly it's fun to give the box a little love tap when you finish her, like a little slap on the ass lol
Old     (seancarmichael)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-28-2011, 7:41 AM Reply   
I Decided to Take this video down at 500 Views, Frankly because this is not chandlers best work. However, it served its pourpose and the poll indicated that most people enjoy the "tampa tap" style.with only a few haterz. 90/10 split.