Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-30-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
Northern California INT
Urgent: June Update
Venue Change!
June 9-10th- Villa Lagos

Due to extremely low water levels we are forced to change the site for the June event. Please be aware that it will no longer be at the Modesto Reservoir. The Pettinger's have graciously allowed us to rent Villa Lagos for the event. Villa Lagos is a great location and we are pleased to have another event there. We hope to see everyone in a few weeks. Please tell your friends that do not receive e-mail updates of the changes as well.
Unfortunately, we will not be having wakesurfing during the June event due to the venue change. Wakesurfing will continue at the Hangtime event in August.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       05-30-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
Chuck, Sorry I could not make the one last weekend. I had some stuff goin on. But as of right now I will be at this one!! Hope all is well! See ya in two weeks! Later BG
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-31-2007, 9:26 AM Reply   
BG,

We missed you! I was looking forward to seeing you ride. We had great water all weekend and a big wake. Several people missed because of Memorial Day weekend conflicts.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-31-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
Last weekend was fantastic. Looking forward to the next one. Anyone who hasn't been to an event at Villla Lagos- you owe it to yourself to check it out!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-31-2007, 5:01 PM Reply   
Peter, Word...
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-01-2007, 8:32 AM Reply   
Here are some photos from our first weekend:
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

For more Photos go to Shastalake.com and follow the Photos link.
Old     (empulseclothingcom)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-03-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
I would like to thank all of you for being so supportive of Empulse Underground Clothing Company this past weekend. The Nor Cal INT competition has been the companies most successful show yet. I look forward to see you all again soon. Thank you again for the support it really means a lot.

Empulse Underground Clothing Company
Tyler McGuire
Owner/Designer
Phone: 916.420.2496
Email: tyler@empulseunderground.com
Store: www.empulseclothing.com
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-04-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
dang, that looks like a puuurdy malibu... i wounder who's boat that is?????????? who ever owns that boat must be one hell of a guy that has one hell of a family.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-04-2007, 2:39 PM Reply   
Kaesen-

What's up dude? How's Florida treating you? Hope to see you back in Cali sometime this summer. We definitely miss you at our events!
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-04-2007, 4:10 PM Reply   
Kaesen, What's up?

Check out this link for pictures from last event:

http://www.infojunkie.info/int2007/may-26-27-28-2007/index.html

Many good pictures.

Chuck
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-04-2007, 4:13 PM Reply   
Who's Wakesetter is that in the picture? I saw them out on the Dirty D today :-)

Had a little ripper riding on Railroad
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-04-2007, 4:15 PM Reply   
That would be the famous Twelker family boat. All of the Twelker's rip.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-06-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
Just a another reminder: Venue change.

The Twelker's Malibu will be pulling some divisions this weekend again.
Scores are up on the website:
http://www.intleague.com/ncalifornia/stop_standings.asp
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-07-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
Chuck, What time can we ride till on fri? I'm goin to try to get out of tracy by 4:30, I think I will be there around 7:30. Is that to late to take a set? I have to take off saturday night, But I wanted to come up for at least one day, and see what its all about! See you guys Friday!!!! BG
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2007, 11:41 AM Reply   
All the Peytons rip too!!!

Chuck I'll get up there one of these days probably gonna be next year though
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-07-2007, 12:56 PM Reply   
One more thing, Can you have dogs there? Cuz I want to bring C-Dub. He will be sad if you say no! Look at his sad face.
Upload
Upload
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-07-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
Brandon- Dogs are OK on a leash. As for Riding Friday, we'll run practice 'till dark- about 8:45. I'll try to get your name on the list.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-07-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
Right on! That would be great! I would love to get a set in. So if you could please do! Thanks Peter