Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (easyrider)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-08-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
To do views from a tube or another wakeboarder, do you need to buy a water proof camera or is there a caseing you can get for ours? also what are some of the coolest views that you people use? We are always looking for awesome new ways to tape.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-08-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
There is casing you can buy depending if it fits for model... but it we get wet and you need waterproof or the casing dont do it otherwise!
Old    du540            01-08-2004, 5:54 PM Reply   
Here's a link to a good site with some high quality camera housings. Depending on what camera you're using they range from $300 on up to $1300. There are some cheaper products out there, but the good thing about these are that they have the glass "cap" that screws onto your lens so it stays in good position and there is no "fogging".

As for new ways to tape, we're working on a "fiber-optic" set-up with the small camera mounted on the end of a stick connected to the remote recorder. This is how they got alot of the shots in Free 4 All, very cool stuff.

Good Luck

Ron Mart
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old     (easyrider)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-08-2004, 6:22 PM Reply   
Hey REM (Ron) First off, you left the link off for the housings.....but second.....i went over to your site....I reconized that butter! Upper Willamette, thats awesome! Thats where i ride all the time! Your videos are VERY good and look forward to purchasing them. I especially look forward to the wet wendsdays one, except its Master Craft now......not the Calbria you show, buts it awesome never the less. I liked the 'Documentary' type video of that guy the most, ive seen him out on the willamette with im guessing, you guys. Great Job, keep it up!
Old    du540            01-08-2004, 7:35 PM Reply   
OOOOPS....Heehee..sorry about forgetting the link, (DUH)

Here ya go:

http://www.keepitdrycase.com/ewuncamcas.html

Thanks for the nice comments and if you see us out filming next summer flag us down or something.

Ron Mart
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com