Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2007, 11:14 AM Reply   
Who is planning on going?

1st Event Weekend Agenda
Memorial Day Weekend Swap Meet
May 25th – 28th

Welcome to Nor Cal INT Leagues first weekend event. We are very excited to get the season started and look forward to seeing all the faces from the past and the many new one’s that are planning on competing and hanging out with us this year. We have been so lucky this year to have many great sponsors that are helping us grow the water sport industry: Babe’s Boat Care Product, West Marine, Larson Marine, Nor Cal Mastercraft, American Marine, Marine Max, Primal Marine Produx, Delta Wakeboard Camp, Lightning Towers, Inland Surfer, Liquid Wrenches, Loudliquid, Twin Rivers Insurance, Red Bull, Board Mart, Home Grown Clothing, CIE, 5150 Clothing, HSE Trident Stereo Sounds, Wake-Space, BoraderChic, Waterski World, Berkeley Water Ski Club, Villa Lagos, American Wakesurfing Associations (AWSA), Newcoast Financial, DPC Films, O-Town, Westside Connection and Shasta Wakeboard School. Remember to patronize these companies because they make it possible for us and you to have fun doing what we like to do.

Bring all of your old stuff and sell it, trade it or give it away all weekend. Come out and try the latest equipment from several of the top industry leaders. There will be wakeboard and waterski demo’s going on all day Friday and Saturday on the wakeboard and slalom lake, by Hyperlite, HO, & CWB, Connelly. Free camping all weekend and dinner for all participants and their families on Sunday night. The infamous Derby Duck Race with a chance to win $$$ on Sunday. The very popular Slider and Wakesurfing Divisions will be happening again this year. New this year will be the Collegiate Division that will give the opportunity for any wakeboarder or skier that belongs to a school team or club the ability to win Pro-Form Sponsorships from Hyperlite/HO, CWB/Connelly and JetPilot. We have qualified our first event on Sunday for the Hyperlite Payback Program. Any wakeboarder that rides a Hyperlite board and bindings can win money and/or Hyper-Bucks. Get more details about the Hyperlite Payback Program and/or the Collegiate Division at the registration table or you can e-mail us at ncalifornia@intleague.com. As always, we will be accepting Visa® and Mastercard®.

Friday, May 25th:
12:00 – Dark: Registration
12:00 – SWAP MEET
12:00 – Dark: Practice Wakeboard & Slalom Lake*
* $10 per set (must be INT Member)

Saturday, May 26th
8:00AM – Dark: SWAP MEET
10:00AM –7:00PM: Registration
10:00AM – 3:30PM: Practice Wakeboard Lake*
10:00AM – Dark: Practice Slalom Lake*
12:00PM – 5:00PM Slalom tips and coaching by Greg Badal
1:00PM – 3:00PM: How to put together an INT run – Wakeboard Lake
4:00PM – Dark: Wakesurfing Competition –Wakeboard Lake (INT Members only)
8:00PM: INT League US Championships Video
8:15PM: Chick Flick Video Premiere
10:00PM: Quite Time

Sunday, May 27th
7:30AM – 8:30AM: Registration
8:45AM: National Anthem
9:00AM: Competition Starts- Wakeboard & Slalom Lakes
4:00PM (approximately): Award Ceremony
End Of Competition: Derby Duck Race $$$$$$$
4:30PM – Dark: Practice – Wakeboard and Slalom Lake*
6:30PM: Spaghetti Dinner to all INT Members and family
8:00PM: Limbo Competition – several divisions
10:00PM: Quite Time

Monday, May 28th
7:30AM – 8:30AM: Registration
8:45AM: National Anthem
9:00AM: Competition Starts- Wakeboard & Slalom Lakes
4:00PM (approximately): Award Ceremony
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2007, 6:47 AM Reply   
I guess I will be the only one there. If anyone want to come out and help me fix sliders on Thursday I would appreciate the help.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2007, 7:06 AM Reply   
Sounds like a fun filled weekend, where else can you ride butter on Memorial weekend. Alex is still working on getting out of his school trip, will know tomorrow, hope to make it down, besides I have a whole truck load of stuff for the swap meet. If we don't make it, good luck to all the athletes. Wish I could help out on Thursday bro.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-23-2007, 8:29 AM Reply   
I should show up Sun. morning....In a cloud of dust running to the startying dock so I don't miss my last call
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
Should be an awesome weekend! Chuck and Linda have worked very hard to improve on what was already a fantastic season last year. Come on out and enjoy a great time.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
Jeff- bring your A game. I heard some rumors about some pretty hard core masters riders. I've got you penciled in for first off the dock.

(Message edited by deltawake on May 23, 2007)
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 3:01 PM Reply   
anyone else coming??
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
Peter, were working on it, will know tomorrow, running your BU for Open could help with the decision
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
Randy- Our new BU will be pulling open on one of the days. You're out of excuses!
Old     (klp_what)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-23-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
How much weight is in the boats for advanced class??????
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 10:44 PM Reply   
"How much weight is in the boats for advanced class??????"

Plenty- all stock ballast full, probably some lead and steel to get the right weight distribution and about 7 people. We weight the boats well in NorCal. Our kids are riders, and they won't let us get away with a small wake.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-24-2007, 1:09 AM Reply   
I never was good in school! But I will do my best, Hopefully I will not have to do the walk of shame.