Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old    cwbboarder            10-05-2006, 8:08 PM Reply   
hey i was wondering if there's any riders close to the Cobourg area that would want to do some riding, next summer on rice lake.Because there's like absolutely no boarders fir the past couple years accept for me and my crew ???
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-12-2006, 8:16 AM Reply   
hmmmm....no bloody riders up here.....go figure!

.....guess we should be thankful to have a whole lake to ourselves (almost)!
Old    chachi            10-12-2006, 9:44 AM Reply   
hey, me and my brother always ride on clear lake up in lakefield, thats close to u
Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-12-2006, 10:08 AM Reply   
Hey, i'm in mississauga and look to ride anywhere/everywhere!! Let's hook up!
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-12-2006, 2:49 PM Reply   
We are on rice lake every long weekend in the summer. Ride behind a X1. We ride near Hastings.
Old     (greg_smith)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-12-2006, 3:28 PM Reply   
I'm up in the peterbourgh area, and also sometimes I'm up near Lake Simcoe. Chachi, I'm very close to Lakefield. I usually hit the COttage Toys there once every weekend or two.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-12-2006, 4:00 PM Reply   
okay....so there are some people up here.....we should one day get all the boats together.....

derick...you must know mike maynard...he is up in that corner.....we had a ride with him about a month ago...he's pretty awsome...runs a school there too...and rides with trevor hanson in florida!

there is also someone up there with a red moomba.

anyways keep 'em coming....like I said would be cool to organize a meet next year...with a few boats.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-12-2006, 4:12 PM Reply   
hey chris did you see the new boat your riding next year...I emailed you.
Old    cwbboarder            10-12-2006, 4:20 PM Reply   
hey mike i didnt get it that email.
Old    cwbboarder            10-12-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
try and send it again i wanna see it !!!!
Old     (sixmilecrew)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-13-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
Hey, I ride on SIx Mile Lake, close to Bala. Have 4 Rails + Kicker and a Nautique. Always looking for ppl to ride with.
Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-13-2006, 8:13 AM Reply   
Why don't we get a little contact info list going or something for the guys that ride around there...hook it up. i'm sure this thread will die before next season again ;-)
Old    dyonisus            10-13-2006, 7:58 PM Reply   
All summer long you can check out ONT riders @ www.slidingglass.com. Our team of ladies rode up in Haliburton, Muskoka and next year will be riding at alot more lakes.