Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       08-16-2007, 11:02 AM Reply   
I am looking into a new pair of bindings and came across the cwb deuce for pretty cheap, I was wondering if anyone had experience with them and how they are, I've never owned a pair of cwb bindings. thanks
Old     (rpayer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2007, 11:06 AM Reply   
CWB FTW! I dont have the Deuce but I do have a pair of CWB Torqs and the hinge is awesome!
Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       08-16-2007, 11:12 AM Reply   
I've been riding the 07 Deuce for a little while now. Came to them from the 04 Zeus, which I loved, and the new Deuce was the most similar binding in the new line. They are good bindings, very simple and comfortable. They are very flexible, and don't offer as much ankle support as many of the other bindings available, but probably give a little more mobility. The only thing I don't like about them is the way the handle on the lace attachs to the side of the binding. It never stays there and then it's always dragging in the water and flopping around, but the handles are easily removed. All in all, a great, simple binding.
Old     (rpayer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
I just realized the Deuce isn't a hinge model... Look at a hinge tech. I've seen some great deals on '07 Factions.
Old     (nathan1pure)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-16-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
Awesome bindings! Very soft and comfortable. I love mine. I came from torq to these ones.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-16-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
I've ridden every CWB boot over the last few years and choose the Deuce. The Faction is too stiff IMO & I like the flexibility the Deuce offers. Its got great hold down and is incredibly easy to get into without soap. I've never had any problems with the laces coming free of their holster but thats me. If you like simplicity and comfort get the Deuce.
Old     (brad_m)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-16-2007, 3:50 PM Reply   
I've got a pair of 07 Factions and love 'em. Very comfortable, hinge tech makes it very easy to get into and offer good support without feeling too stiff.
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       08-16-2007, 4:03 PM Reply   
I just ordered the Deuce from Barts, they had a great deal. I never liked the way the Nice scarecrows are held to the board, just a thumb screw and plastic washer with ridges that line up with the bindings, but they never stay in place and my washer idea didn't work well either...
Upload
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
I have the 07 Deuce and I love them. I came from the LF Elements (cheap) and have worn the Ultras and LF Transits and I will not be getting another pair of bindings for years. they have great ankle support and are super comfy. Great bindings, I suggest you try them on if you can..