Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2007, 3:00 PM Reply   
Thumbs up to Wakeworlder "Jeff" (innov8actionsports.com) for hangin' on to that post-it note for two months!

Back in March I posted about looking for some Fox boardshorts. No luck......... So today I'm drivin' around at work when the phone rings. It's Jeff tellin' me he got his mitts on a pair......SHWEEET!!! I had already given up...

Thanks again Jeff! I'll be watchin' for em....
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-22-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
No problem Joe, they are on there way to you.
Sent a tracking # to your email.
Enjoy!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-22-2007, 3:11 PM Reply   
GOOD STUFF....

Always like to read about these positive experiences.
Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-23-2007, 10:02 AM Reply   
Thank God !! I'm so tired of seeing Joe riding around in his underware
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-23-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
Now thats good customer service.....Jeff's the man.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-23-2007, 3:06 PM Reply   
they better be Yellow to match your boat!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-23-2007, 3:29 PM Reply   
Whats up Eric, see you at the Fort Worth PWT stop!!

Thanks for the props guys just trying to do my job the best I can, I appreciate your support!!
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2007, 6:35 PM Reply   
Bug-- Nope on yellow....just gottem, and they look nuthin' like the catalog. The pic looked like half black and half purple, with dark pink foxhead.......What I GOT was gray and black with maroon foxhead

Jeff described them in detail to me before shipping, -(super-fast by the way! )-, so I knew what was coming, but I think i'll stick to the brighter colors for riding, like usual.

Thanks again Jeff for keepin an eye out. I'll be wearing em' tonight when I take my girlfriend out to dinner (it's formal attire now)
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-25-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
Formal Attire, hahahaha classic, they do look like different colors then the pic that fox supplies, no doubt.
Hope you will still enjoy them, if your not at all happy with them I will do a switch for you for any other B-Shorts I have.