Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    pulley12            10-25-2004, 3:06 PM Reply   
i was wandering how much you can get a drysuite, like on ebay. and also is their any certain brand that works better
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       10-25-2004, 3:50 PM Reply   
All the suites I've been in have been relatively dry? I dont see a hotel being very successful renting wetsuites?

J/K

Not sure how much you can get them for...go look around on e-bay. Just make sure you spell it correctly or you may not find what you're looking for...

BARE makes a really good dry suit...laxtex seals around the arms , legs, and neck seem to work the best. I have neoprene leg and neck seals on mine that aren't really that water tight, so I don't suggest getting one like that.

Good Luck!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-25-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
Andrew you can get a New BARE Drysuit at Gotriver.com For like $260. Sweet deal and great product also the guys there will take care of you. Check them out.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-25-2004, 7:43 PM Reply   
I charge $200. About $10 - 15 for shipping.

rider@boarditup.com
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       10-25-2004, 7:49 PM Reply   
Nice. I paid $300 shipped for a Bare Ultra Dry this summer.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       10-25-2004, 7:59 PM Reply   
Karl,

Do your dry suits come in various sizes? I couldn't find it on the website even once I place the suit in the cart.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       10-25-2004, 8:00 PM Reply   
$200 is really a pretty sweet deal on a drysuit. I have one and may be willing to sell, because I need one to fit a little better for me at 6'9".
Old    wakeboarder408            10-25-2004, 8:59 PM Reply   
Call up Grizzly Sports at 1-866-444-BEAR and ask for R V. I just bought 2 tonight(medium) for $240/each including shipping. If you buy 1, its $250 maybe $260 depending where its being ship to.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-25-2004, 9:06 PM Reply   
I have to agree with Mark. Call RV, he will hook you up!
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-26-2004, 4:32 AM Reply   
My bad. I'll put the size chart on today.

I have an XXXL that will fit 6'9" XXL and XXXL are special order and $15 extra.

For now, I need to know height, weight, and chest.
Old    wawakechic            10-26-2004, 11:21 AM Reply   
I paid around $130 for mine off of ebay. It's 10 years old and in great condition, was hardly used and stored well. The brand is Barefoot International, very well made. Make sure all the seals are fairly new, not torn or dry and cracking, and that the zipper is in good shape. Sometimes people will trim the neck seal a little so it doesn't fit too tight, but then it might be too loose on you.

My husband also paid around the same for his and it has neoprene seals and they do leak some at the ankles. His pants usually end up wet up to his knees. The believe the brand is Ronnie.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       10-26-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
Hey tall guy, how much you want for yours. I am around 6'7 and I am sure that if yours was a little small I might be able to fit into it.