Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (lecter098)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 6:57 AM Reply   
Anyone out there using a Segway for transportation or hunting?
Old     (vanagonwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-28-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
How do you hunt with a segway
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
seriously?...LOL

If your legs are missing or broken then I take it back, otherwise I LOL @ you....
Old     (lecter098)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
I can tell you guys are clueless. I could teach you guys how to put the smackdown on some critters
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-28-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
smack'n down critters is one thing, but using a segway to do it would be hilarious. thankyou for the laugh, that was awesome!
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
Old    Chaserwaser            04-28-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
haha I have to agree with everyone else. Come on man Walk like a normal hunter lol segways just say lazyness to me
Old    Chaserwaser            04-28-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH REALLY ? SERIOUSLY? I can just picture it now " FOLLOW ME " ( little engine sound ) hahahahaha "Go Go Go" " Fire in the Hole "
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
Call me crazy, but if I could afford it, I would get one for hunting. I grouse hunt every year in Northern Minnesota and it's a lot of walking down fire roads with the dog. I've often thought a Segway would be the perfect ticket. Wouldn't get tired from walking so much and they're quiet.

I wonder if it would be legal to shoot from one??
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserwaser View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH REALLY ? SERIOUSLY? I can just picture it now " FOLLOW ME " ( little engine sound ) hahahahaha "Go Go Go" " Fire in the Hole "
haha I can see the guys in the back take out the front line with just one slip of the knee... Thats great stuff...
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-28-2010, 12:02 PM Reply   
I was watching a show where they had a Segway without the handle bars. There was just a piece that came up which holds your legs so your handsfree.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-28-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
"I wonder if it would be legal to shoot from one"

It is generally illegal to shoot from moving objects while hunting. I am sure there are exceptions though(coyotes for one).