Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
I broke this one on a raley the day before the Collegiate Team Challenge in Beaumont. I am 180lbs and the board is a 140. Didn't think I would break it so soon. Luckily I didn't break it at the tournament. I ended up riding a dna premier 136.
Upload
Upload
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 10:24 AM Reply   
So soon? Looks like an 04 Prodigy?
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 10:35 AM Reply   
I bought it in 2005, it is only 2 summers old. I know most of ya'll upgrade boards every year. I normally do, but I liked this board so much I kept riding it.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-19-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
ONLY 2 summers old?
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 10:51 AM Reply   
Ya that was a great shape Leo, I like the way it rides as well.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-19-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Sounds like the raley landing lacked finesse.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 11:20 AM Reply   
Haha, I think the reason it split directly down the middle (it is only 1/4" from being split directly in half) is that I landed with my weight evenly distributed. I land all my superman's with finesse, the only difference with this one is that it was behind an x-star.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2006, 11:20 AM Reply   
Don't talk down CWB cuz you broke a 3 year old board after 2 summers of riding! Boards get worn out over time. Im a big guy and have broke A LOT of boards(HL, FL, CWB, O'brian) I am gettin good at tellin when they are goin to go. The last two I broke, I told my GF the same day that they where goin to brake. The core starts to get weak after a lot of hard riding. Nothing can hold up forever after a lot of hard landings!! Think about how much you ride a summer, Then think about how many big tricks you do into the flats, each ride. Two summers is a long time for someone thats 180lbs doing raleys and other big tricks. Good luck. Hope you find a board you like.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-19-2006, 11:53 AM Reply   
^^^What he said^^^
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-19-2006, 11:56 AM Reply   
I think he has broke a few CWB's just this year. He is probably getting a little tired of boards breaking.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 11:57 AM Reply   
^^^What they above the last guy said^^^

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on October 19, 2006)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 12:02 PM Reply   
Brett - you should probably READ some of these posts. You might have been able to figure out that Leo had been riding that same board for 2-3 years...
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-19-2006, 12:14 PM Reply   
I was talking to the CWB rep the other day....he was saying Trevor Hansen has only broken 1-2 boards....ever. So if a pro rider (riding consistenty in the top 5-10 I might add) has broken one board, you have to wonder what everyone else is doing wrong. Trevor might weight 10-15 pounds less than Leo.

The one time I broke a board, it was because I started m Tantrum rotation to late and had to force the board under me to land it. My technique was to blame.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-19-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
I think he has broken other cwb boards as well. A couple of absolutes or something like that. Maybe it is someone else, but hey I appreciate you jumping down my throught and being a dick.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 12:18 PM Reply   
I am not talking CWB down. I have been riding CWB board and bindings for the last 2 years. I was just posting up a new broken board. Don't know if I can afford another CWB though. Might start riding my joyride again.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-19-2006, 12:20 PM Reply   
well, let's see...

weight on a board that's curved, mind you, landing on a hard surface, in this case, water...something's gotta give. usually, water gives, but in some cases, it's the board that gives. either way, wakeboards break, no matter whose name is on the board.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 12:21 PM Reply   
How does your not being able to read make me a dick?
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 12:23 PM Reply   
Well, im going to get flamed for saying this, and people will fire back excuses why, BUT since i have joined wakeworld, the only broken board threads i have seen are CWB. I know all boards break, but i find it ironic that the most expensive ones are the ones i always see posted. Ill stick to my 3DS. Its a tank.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 12:33 PM Reply   
Its just like a skateboarder, that dosent land over the trucks, he lands one foot on the tail of the board and one foot in the center of the board and then wonders why the board broke coming down off a ten set. They blame the board every time.
Iam not saying that you are blaming the board Leo, just making a point, I have been selling both skate and wake for years and I hear the same thing all the time., its never the riders fault, its always the board.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 12:33 PM Reply   
I actually might switch to the 'darkside' aka hyperlite, since they are really cheap right now.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-19-2006, 12:35 PM Reply   
"I am not talking CWB down. "
"I was just posting up a new broken board"

But the thread title was, "Another Broken CWB"

Chris...I just think that's because most people here ride a CWB. When I first joined WW, all of the shat talking was toward HL. I think some find satisfaction is bashing #1.

Listen to BG...he was snapping HLs and LFs long before he starting riding a CWB. But you didn't see him on WW posting pictures of it.

It just seems like Leo followed a recent trend with this thread.

No offense Leo.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
Cweb, according to your registered date you have only been on wakeworld for a month.
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
leo, i have 2 hyperlite boards, an 04 premier with countless hours (2 full years) of cable riding and sliding i got from a buddy, still hasnt broke. And a 06 3ds that has seen a TON of use, including hard landings from D-Ups, and going into the flats, and its fine. I think hyperlite boards are the most durable boards out there, on the flipside, they are a little heavier than most. But ill take an extra pound over an extra $500 a summer for a second board.
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
Jeff, wow, i guess it seems like its been longer!! haha well still, this is the third broken CWB thread. And i lurked for awhile before registering.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-19-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
I know a guy who has broken so many Liquid Force--Shanes that LF told him he had to find another board to ride. How many of you have broken body parts. If you ride hard and big consistently, you will break something---I'd rather it be my board, not that they are designed to break, but something to think about. All of that energy generated has to go somewhere. This is a high impact sport!
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 12:47 PM Reply   
I guess you aren't interested in broken boards, J-Rod. I thought I would share it with everyone since my friends and I found it pretty amusing. I also said 'I know most of ya'll upgrade boards every year. I normally do, but I liked this board so much I kept riding it.' I dont think that is talking down CWB at all. I was expecting it to break eventually, just not after 2 summers.

(Message edited by malibuboarder75 on October 19, 2006)

Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-19-2006, 12:55 PM Reply   
CWB's break more than any other board manufacturer because they are cheaply made. Buy a quality board like a Hyperlite.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2006, 12:56 PM Reply   
"I think hyperlite boards are the most durable boards out there"

I bet you that $500 bucks, I could brake it in under a month! NO SLIDERS!!
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 12:57 PM Reply   
Yeah, but your a trained professional. Besides, using a hammer isnt fair!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-19-2006, 1:02 PM Reply   
Leo, that board looks pretty nice. Do you slide it? You know many shops are super cool and might help you out with the warranty. From the C-Dub site:

2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: All Connelly Skis, CWB Wakeboards, and bindings are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years.
*Excluded in the limited warranty is damage due to misuse, improper care, torn finger holes on bindings, freight damage, handle impact damage, and bottom abrasions.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: If any Connelly Ski or CWB Wakeboard fails due to defective materials or workmanship after the original warranty period, it will, at manufacturer¹s option, be replaced at one half the current retail price, or repaired at cost. This limited lifetime warranty is in effect for as long as the original owner keeps the board. It is not transferable. Damage due to misuses or improper care is excluded.

What I'm trying to say is this. CWB is backing their products. You've got two years of instant replacement and life of 1/2 replacement. How can you go wrong with that?

Chris, you find it ironic eh? Listen the Platinum boards are more expensive for a reason. LF never sold their Ultra Core for a Foam board price, neither did Hype with its DNA core and trust me they fell apart like crazy. So if you ever want to ride a poppy board that doesn't ride like a tank maybe, just maybe try a CWB and if it sucks or you break it then talk ish all you want. "Since I joined Wakeworld" he says, ha! That was 33 days ago champ, wealth of experience for sure.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2006, 1:06 PM Reply   
i was in the local shop the other day trying to get my 142 Hype deck sent back. (ripped the binding inserts out of it) i've been wanting to ride a cwb for a while, so i asked about it. they don't demo, but he said i could take another hype deck, but all they had was a 136.

i jokingly called it 'hyper-heavy' cuz we all know they're not the lightest, especially TFD/3DS line. He said something's got to give: either the boards hold up for years and years and weigh slightly more. Or they're lightweight and break from time to time.

Makes total sense to me. You can't expect something to be indestructible AND light as a feather. It just doesn't happen.

Jrod, i'm sure Trevor isn't riding a board from 2 years ago. And I'm sure technique plays a factor too. but neither one can account for broken board 100% of the time
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
Hey, maybe it has only been 33 days , but by my calculations, thats a broken CWB thread every 11 days! cant wait to see after a year!! Also, i had an 03 byerly DNA...held up great, and is still being ridden to this day. Sliders and all. I rode an 06 Absolute Platty and didnt like it. Different strokes for different folks. Im just saying i have had perfect luck with hyperlite, sorry i hit a soft spot.........
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
at least they stand by their product

(Message edited by denverd1 on October 19, 2006)
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 1:15 PM Reply   
So hyperlite doesnt??? i guess i dont know becasue i havent had to worry about it!! With one exception ( i broke a pair of 06 murrays, and got them replaced for free with a pair of 07 3DS bidings, before they were even out) seems like good service to me. Oh, and doesnt HL have lifetime warranty now 2???
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       10-19-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
I think something to remember here is skill level as well. I think you will also find a few guys that are maybe riding a smaller board then maybe their weight would dictate, but cant pull themselves off of that shape.

This board however looks to be in good shape, slider free, and according to the weight of rider well within the range.

When you start getting more advanced and riding harder, I think you are bound to break boards... especially if your technique isn't quite right
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2006, 1:25 PM Reply   
uhh, i wasn't talking to you
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 1:26 PM Reply   
sorry....
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
"Well, im going to get flamed for saying this, and people will fire back excuses why, BUT since i have joined wakeworld, the only broken board threads i have seen are CWB."

Thinking about it, besides mike murphy, who else had posted up about breaking CWBs before? I know mike posted up about this more than once, but I don't recall anyone else posting about this.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-19-2006, 1:31 PM Reply   
******Pre-biasing all my comments because everyone knows I love CWB******

I'm going to go ahead and say that the Platinum core boards are some of the weakest around, but they are also a pound lighter than their foam counterparts. If you want the featherweight there'll always be a price to pay. It was the same thing when I was racing bikes. When we had the lightest frames built they'd rarely last a full season without failing. We wanted the lightest so we'd deal with the failures.

Trevor is definitely a featherweight. I'd actually say he weighs less than I do (I'm 160ish soaking wet). He told me he's broken 1 board. He's also a very smooth rider that doesn't look like an elephant when he comes down. Anyone can break a board with the wrong landing. Raley's will do it everytime. Something about landing in the flats and frequently with your weight centered on the board.

With all that said, here is my experience in the time I've been riding....

-Never a broken or damaged CWB. I rode my '05 Absolute for 1/2 a season. I rode my '06 Pure from last november till last week. I wasn't kind to it.
-Never a broken LF. I rode my Substance for a full season.
-2 broken HL's. A Premier that the binding inserts pulled out of, and a Byerly that exploded on the nose. Both were less than a year old.

Just my .02
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 1:35 PM Reply   
Evan, just out of curiosity, what kind of trick/fall did you pull the binding inserts out on??
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2006, 1:36 PM Reply   
Good post. As long as they stand by their product, I say they should keep making lighter boards. 98% of riders will never break one.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 1:39 PM Reply   
Can't remeber how many or what I was doing at the time.

The boards start to break down way before they actually break. I wouldn't blame any single trick, just a lot of hard riding.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on October 19, 2006)
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 1:42 PM Reply   
I am over 200lbs and I ride a Transcend Platty and I couldent break it if I wanted to and its not because I dont go big, its because I am so smooth. Well at least thats what I tell myself.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 1:44 PM Reply   
Leo, is that the 05 Pure?

Looks like the bottom of my 05 pure anyways.

I thought you had an 05 Platinum?
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 1:50 PM Reply   
It is a 2004 140 Platinum Prodigy.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 1:56 PM Reply   
Leo, send that picture to CWB warranty department, I bet you will be happy with the outcome.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
Yep I would do what Mike said.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-19-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
So what happens if you break a CWB board 2.1 years after you bought it out of curiosity?

I had inserts rip out of my '99 Hyperlite Fluid last year. They actually just ripped out when I was unscrewing bindings from the board. My local shop sent in the board for me and I had a brand new '05 Motive at my door in less than 3 weeks. I was amazed at that customer service 6 years after my purchase.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 2:09 PM Reply   
I have never had CWB not warranty a board that broke that had not been on sliders and yes some were over two years old.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-19-2006, 2:12 PM Reply   
Very cool. I'm glad to hear it. Honestly, the warranty (board replacement years later) is one thing that has kept me with Hyperlite for so long.
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 2:15 PM Reply   
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that all of the board companys are very good at warranty claims. I have never heard of any bad experiences that are legit. But hey, ive only been here for 33 days!
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
HAHA
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 3:04 PM Reply   
I sent them the pictures. They offered any board at half MSRP. Which is $320 for platinum models and $250 for non-platinum. Still more than I can afford right now.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-19-2006, 3:21 PM Reply   
Has your board hit any sliders? If not, then that really sucks. We have a local shop closing out new 2006 CWB models for MUCH cheaper than that.

(Message edited by eubanks01 on October 19, 2006)
Old    innov8actionsports.com            10-19-2006, 3:30 PM Reply   
Leo What about a 07 CWB Kink or Pure, they are sick boards and MSRP is 380, so it would only coast you 190 bucks.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
Im surprised, Id email the next level up. Thats still more than dealer cost on a platinum (250ish). You can find 06 Pures with Torqs online for around 320 shipped.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-19-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
Leo,

Do you have a good relationship with a local board shop?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-19-2006, 3:47 PM Reply   
I got $10 on it.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-19-2006, 3:48 PM Reply   
Leo thats crap with those half off prices because no one in their right mind will pay MSRP for any of the CWB decks; their prices are out the roof. $640 for board.. I don't think so.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-19-2006, 3:50 PM Reply   
Chris, not sure what trick/fall I did it on. I just noticed the binding getting looser and looser on the board. I took the bindings off and found the inserts pulling out of the glass.

BTW, if you're inferring that HL's don't break I applaud your enthusiasm for the brand, but I've been on the boat when a number of them have been broken (DNA, foam and honeycomb). I think BG broke 5 Byerly's in a summer.

Leo, I think you'll be handled appropriately. If you bought that board from a pro-shop at full price then I'd expect that you'd get another one from CWB. If you got it a year old and discounted I'd imagine you may not get as sweet a deal. I'm not sure what your relationship is with some of the local reps or your local scene, but I've seen your vids and you should be working on a deal with someone on a regional level. People that ride hard almost daily will go through equipment quickly, that's why it was always important that I developed a good relationship with my local shops and reps. Back when I was going through HL bindings monthly Ski World used to keep overlays in stock and re-build them for me on the spot.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 3:50 PM Reply   
I got 5 on it.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-19-2006, 4:06 PM Reply   
borrow a friend's board until you get the cash
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 4:11 PM Reply   
I would never pay $640 for a new board. The only relationship I have is with Boardstop.com, but they just give our wakeboard club 10% off. Doesn't help me much either. Our club is pretty new, so we can't expect much as far as deals. I think if we made a sponsorship video we could get a better discount since we just placed 2nd at the Collegiate Wakeboard Challenge. Plus we have a lot of good riders, most of which are only freshman or sophomores.

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 4:33 PM Reply   
Leo, send your video and pic of that board to your regional rep. I know you rip and you are a stand up dude, most reps would be happy to have you out helping their cause.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
I will as soon as we get some footage together.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2006, 5:39 PM Reply   
Chris, What makes you think that HL is so much better than all other boards on the market? I have broke boards from just about every company, and never got on here and bad mouth one. The 02 Byerly was the first board I shanped. then in 03 I was ridin the Byerly when I had one. I was snapin them every couple weeks. Like Evan said I broke like 5 or 6 in a summer. I would send them in, get one back after 3 or 4 weeks, ride it for a week or two and brake it.(before I had any Raley based tricks) That summer my boards were in for warranty more than I had one. I will tell you the truth, I broke 7 Marius this season, But Im 250lbs do a lot of Raley based tricks and ride at least 6 times a week, I can only think of about 5 times all year that I rode with out one of my Marius. So if you think about it, my CWB's have held up very good IMO.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-19-2006, 5:41 PM Reply   
My first board was a Hyperlite TFD 142, it broke (complete delam) in less than a month.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 5:49 PM Reply   
' I have broke boards from just about every company, and never got on here and bad mouth one.'

I hope you aren't suggesting that I am bad mouthing CWB. This is the first board I have ever broken and thought I would post it online. I know I have abused that board. I think it is pretty cool because now I can say I broke a board. It just sucks because now I have to ride a board I dont like.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-19-2006, 5:51 PM Reply   
Might help if you actually buy from a shop and build the relationship with them directly.. instead of shopping online.

Just my two cents.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-19-2006, 5:55 PM Reply   
No boardshop in College Station, TX.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-19-2006, 6:51 PM Reply   
"Leo, send your video and pic of that board to your regional rep. I know you rip and you are a stand up dude, most reps would be happy to have you out helping their cause."

Totally agree with what mike says here. One thing, you will want to keep things like this offline....
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-19-2006, 7:00 PM Reply   
"Might help if you actually buy from a shop and build the relationship with them directly.. instead of shopping online."

Not everyone lives in California and can build a relationship with a dealer within walking distance .

The only options us A&M guys really have is online shopping (which consistently saves $150-$200 or pro model boards) or making the drive to either TSR or Houston and pay near full MSRP (plus gas money) because the shop has no clue who you are. Only one real choice there.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2006, 7:20 PM Reply   
Leo, That was at you bro! "...thats a broken CWB thread every 11 days! cant wait to see after a year..." It was more towards that. I ment it like not every one that brakes a board post about it, and there is a lot more boards that snap from all brands. Sorry. I also think you should try to get some help. Hope it all works out for ya!!
Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-19-2006, 7:47 PM Reply   
hey leo, that sucks about the board.
I was on the virgina tech team at the tournement. Collegiate Team Challenge was deffinatly a good time, deffinatly worth the 17 hour drive. congrats on the 2ed place, we had to leave early to get back so we couldnt make the second day. We'll have to host an event up here some time and let you guys enjoy traveling.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-19-2006, 7:51 PM Reply   
I've snapped 1 HL & 3 double ups but never a LF or CWB. IMO its just luck of the draw.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-20-2006, 6:02 AM Reply   
Jeff, I dont think we could ever make it up that far. Our school wont sponsor anything. I know ya'll got a van to use, I dont think we would ever be that lucky. Glad you and the team had fun. My dad is a huge VT fan and was really surprised ya'll came.
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-20-2006, 6:26 AM Reply   
bg-I am not saying that one board company is far superior to another. What i am saying, However, is that its give and take. Hyperlite boards seem to hold up better than CWB, but CWB boards are lighter. I would be curious to see how an 06 or 07 3DS would hold up for you. Im sure itll break, especially considering your pretty much THE MAN at breaking boards. BUT, i bet it wont break as soon. (again, a trade off of it being heavier) So, for guys like Leo, and many others, who dont want/cant afford to have to buy a new board, most poeple will just take board thats a "whopping" pound heavier and go with it becasue its more "reliable" Leo, PM me, i can get you HL at cost if you want...may even have an old board for charity....
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2006, 6:56 AM Reply   
^ dude, you're funny as hell. "THE MAN at breaking boards?" Have you been reading any of these posts?
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-20-2006, 6:59 AM Reply   
nacho...whats your point?? i meant no disrespect at all. Comon...he did say hes broken 5 hyperlites in one season, and now 7 CWB's.....i think that would earn you the title of "the man at breaking boards"
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2006, 7:02 AM Reply   
my fault broseph, maybe I should read some posts. HAHA

(Message edited by denverd1 on October 20, 2006)