Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    mmcorrectax            01-26-2011, 10:20 AM Reply   
I have a GoPro, and know some other guys with them. It would be sick if we could get several hooked up all over the boat. I also have a 40D we can use.

Just watched 2010 Spring Ride Video again and got even more pumped.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-26-2011, 10:28 AM Reply   
I have my buddies cabin secured for the weekend, still need to make sure I can get work off but at a minimum should be up Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Look for us in a black X-1.
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
I have a GoPro we can hook up for sure.
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-27-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
I can help out with video in the boat (or off to the side). I don't know that my camera is wicked fast enough but maybe Ryan will let us borrow one of his to do it? We can always try mine though and see if it works well enough.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-28-2011, 8:42 AM Reply   
this all sounds great. as we get closer we should all connect about the equipment that people have. I personally know nothing about cameras and what is ideal for shooting, but my bud sure does. GoPros will be awesome--we'll have to get some pole cams and chase boats and tube angles and and and! Haha I'm jacked cause the only angle I've ever had is head on from the tow boat
Old    mmcorrectax            01-31-2011, 12:02 PM Reply   
Colin behind the 230.
Attached Images

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-09-2011, 5:59 AM Reply   
Hey guys,
For those of you who haven't called and made a reservation, get on it! LOL. The resort has been kind enough to block off all their rooms for the past few weeks, to let us get what we need. They are going to be opening the reservation line to the rest of the public shortly. Last time I checked with him, there were only 2 townhouses left. So, if you're planning on a big group and wanted a townhouse (in my opinion they are a bigger and nicer than the cabins), then call and reserve it. Again, they don't charge you now, so don't need to worry about that. Be sure to remind your none WakeWorld pals to do the same.

The # is 218-426-5040

Last edited by ironj32; 02-09-2011 at 6:05 AM.
Old     (BradGearhart)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-09-2011, 10:28 AM Reply   
I'm coming home for this one for sure. See you guys there.
Old    mmcorrectax            02-09-2011, 7:09 PM Reply   
Brad - Can we run a couple lessons sunday with you and Colin... Have some people pull behind the 230 with you guys.
Old     (BradGearhart)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-10-2011, 11:43 AM Reply   
That sounds good to me. Should be a good time.
Old    mmcorrectax            02-10-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   
230 boosting...Media Packs just about ready.
Attached Images

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-18-2011, 9:01 AM Reply   
hey everyone, just a heads-up that there is only 1 townhouse left that's available for reservation for the event. if you have a group and haven't reserved yours yet, just call them up at 218-426-5040. you don't need to pay now, just need to give them a credit card # to hold it.