Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-25-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
Anyone riding and need a third in the delta tomorrow? I need a little coaching as I try to land my first back roll...
Thanks,
Attila
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-25-2006, 7:12 PM Reply   
aw I'd love to help you out, but full boat already... want me to give you a call if some people flake?
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-25-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
Thought you guys were camping at verona friday Oh Tonight?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
attila, sorry i didn't return your call. i'm in seattle hangin' w/ my son!
Old     (sotwstd)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-26-2006, 11:01 PM Reply   
So Attila, how are you feeling after the back rolls? Did you land them or were you throwing them early like me and getting your a$$ handed to you? I am just now starting to feel better from last weekend.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-27-2006, 8:59 AM Reply   
Derek, I am at home typing today insted of being out there riding... Yesterday was brutal! I had 6 attempts and came up short on all of them. Ouch!
The guys on the boat told me my edging and handle position needed work.

Kevin, Joe, no problem... next time!
Anyone up for riding 6:30AM Sat at Elkorn? Tom and I are also thinking about heading to Baryessay on Monday or something (obviously not for riding)
I would also like to take get out there on a weeknight before Sat.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-27-2006, 3:24 PM Reply   
Come to Berryessa, should be a good time
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-27-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
What day/s are you going to be up there Kevin?
PM me your cell

...I thought you were moving to LA to design women's underwear or something?
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-27-2006, 5:44 PM Reply   
Hoes Down Harvest Festival... your My Space cracks me up!!!
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-27-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
HAHA I'm glad you like that last pic :-) That was posted in a building on campus, and I had to take a pic...

I am still planning on moving to LA and designing stupidly hot womens' stuff, however I'm still working on my portfolio and resume.

As for Berryessa, I'm not sure what days yet, everything is still in the works. We (some friends and I) may even indulge in some camping too.