Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (rockstarcustoms)      Join Date: May 2011       05-31-2011, 9:56 AM Reply   
does anyone have a deal on a Exile 2500? I bought a 1500 and used it for a weekend and now want to upgrade, so if anyone has a 2500 or needs a 1500 let me know
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-31-2011, 3:08 PM Reply   
Have you checked with where you bought it? Sometimes they will swap it out for the difference. I have the 1500 as well and have been happy with it, but have a few buddies that have the 2500 and they are loving it.
Old     (rockstarcustoms)      Join Date: May 2011       05-31-2011, 3:57 PM Reply   
I havent yet, I figured I would try to sell it first and then go back for a deal on a 2500.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-31-2011, 5:13 PM Reply   
I am not sure if your dealer will do that or not, but I had a dealer do that some time back on some Fosgate stuff when I wanted to go to a bigger amp. Worth checking with them for sure.....
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-31-2011, 7:23 PM Reply   
Rockstar - What sub is this driving? This is a lot of amplifier for most subwoofer(s) on the market. Yes sure we make a 2500.1 as well, but it's rarely needed for service as the 1500.1 is pretty stout!

Shoot me an email and lets go over your system configuration and go from there. If your subwoofer can handle the increased power I'll steer you in the right direction.

-Brian
Exile Audio
brian@exileaudio.com