Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-02-2008, 8:21 PM Reply   
Just got my new copy of wakesurfer mag with James' cover and interview. Congrats as well on the official launch and ad spread for your new pro model board!!! I know I'll be adding one to my quiver. Again, congrats, its well deserved!!!
Old    surfdad            09-02-2008, 8:34 PM Reply   
Thanks TXSurf, I'll call James over to read this in a second. Didn't the cover turn out nice? Vince Piercey took that photo at the TWC. Mike Daughtery of wakesurf mag did a great job of putting it all together and we'll get enough copies for the grandparents! :-)
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-02-2008, 9:06 PM Reply   
Is it online yet? So cool that he's getting his due. I've heard about the pro model but don't know the difference from the regular Bullet.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-03-2008, 5:09 AM Reply   
Congrats James. Good to meet you and the family in Ohio.
I too plan on getting the pro model as a Christmas present.

Before the boat, my wife had trouble on what to get me as a gift, now the list is never ending.

Good luck at Worlds.
Old    surfdad            09-03-2008, 7:30 AM Reply   
James said to say Hi and thanks - he's been back to school for almost 2 weeks now. He's been having to do homework in the evenings so that he can get Friday and Monday off. It was great meeting you too Joe, and seeing our midwest friends again. Ed puts together a great contest.

I really am not privy to the boards availability. This is a pretty informal deal, no travel budget, no payout for magazine covers or even a written agreement, for that matter. :-) It was mostly that Mike liked the tech that James and I developed through last winter and asked if he could use it. I said - sure if you put James' name on it. :-) Tada! :-)

I know that Mike was trying to source the blanks and I believe he has that under control now. You might ask one of the reps or Mike himself about the availability.

Upload
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-03-2008, 9:53 AM Reply   
Congrats. That is a great shot.
Hope to meet you guys at Castaic.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-03-2008, 8:03 PM Reply   
Congratulations James. See you this weekend:-)