Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-06-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
I know this is all personal preference and I have been filtering through the search engine. Birthday is coming up and I need a new vest, want to stay with CGA vests for the reason anyone would wear one... they float... I guess style matters, but its not a huge deal. I saw somewhere on here that no Helium vest is CGA for this year??? How is that so, buywake has them, just wondering... Any comments on the oneill law, jet pilot baller or stance cga vests, or the helium swat... I guess are the ones Im considering at this moment. Any advice on others, or your personal favorite, let me know.

Thanks,
Duane
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-06-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
JetPilot Makes Great Vests, Will Never Go Back To Any Vest That Fastens Down The Middle, If You Are Going CGA Theres No Question, GO JP.
Old     (lumpy9138)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-06-2007, 7:43 PM Reply   
Got an O'neill Law last year, and I absolutley love it. It is comfortable and does not resrict my movement.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-06-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
JetPilot CellBlock. Love the side zip
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-06-2007, 8:15 PM Reply   
I guess a little about my build would help guide me in the right direction as every vest fits differently and I won't be able to try before I buy. I workout regularly and have a rather broad back/shoulders. medium build, not a skinny kid here. Know Im going to need a large, just wondering if one would fit better than the other if anyone is built like me and wants to chime in

Thanks,
Duane
Old     (wdp)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-06-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
I have the JP full metal jacket. That was the most comfortable CGA jacket that I could find. I used to have the nevin SWAT and this fits tons better and is more flexible.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-06-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
thinking about ordering up a last years cell block by JP from buywake, any other advice, or deals on where to buy??
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-06-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
I got a deal on a last years model cellblock from Boardstop, check them out too. You will love that vest though.
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-06-2007, 11:37 PM Reply   
JetPilot CellBlock fo sho
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-07-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
back to the top, any more suggestions before I order???