Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old    kc700            03-01-2007, 10:27 PM Reply   
Now i know this might sound a bit childish, but i think it would be rad to get a wakeworld flugtag team going for the nashville event on June 23rd. For those of you who have no clue what the flugtag is, it would be rad..... check it out...
http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/

It doesnt get much better than dressing up like drunken fools and jumping off really a dangerously high pier...surely there is some untapped creativity here...think about it.
Old    malibu73            03-02-2007, 6:41 AM Reply   
im down im close in chattanooga.
Old    kc700            03-02-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
right on, i actually live in california, but a few guys i know here are down too. Should be pretty cool. Ill keep you posted.
Old     (blxboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-02-2007, 5:20 PM Reply   
ill drive up to it
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-02-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
i went to the flugtag when it was in san francisco a few years back and it was alot of fun. its more then just watching people jump into the water.. there is alot of other things going on with vendors and local entertainers
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-02-2007, 10:07 PM Reply   
Childish? HELL NO! We got 3rd place back in 2003 at the San Francisco Flugtag... 35k+ in attendance.. talk about a rush!

We went a little overboard, but good times none the less. If you can get accepted, you won't regret it! Plus the Red Bull parties are off the hinges!!!

http://www.cervenka.net/flugtag/index.htm

Here was our craft... "Running of the Red Bulls"
Upload

Upload
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-02-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
Childish? HELL NO! We got 3rd place back in 2003 at the San Francisco Flugtag... 35k+ in attendance.. talk about a rush!

We went a little overboard, but good times none the less. If you can get accepted, you won't regret it! Plus the Red Bull parties are off the hinges!!!

http://www.cervenka.net/flugtag/index.htm

Here was our craft... "Running of the Red Bulls"

Old    malibu73            03-03-2007, 7:07 AM Reply   
wow thats great. I want to do something, Im deffinatly going this year now.
Old     (rennen)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-03-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
My friends and I competed in the event twice. Once in LA and once in Portland. The event is pretty cool, the exposure is great (sponsor opportunity), the people you meet are awesome...

The only bad thing we had was Red Bull themselves. Although the event was managed well, the contacts are flaky, everything seems last minute with them..

PS. bonus is that you get as much freaking Red Bull that you could ever want or need.
Old     (ballsdeep)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-03-2007, 2:46 PM Reply   
Kung Fu- That would of been funny if you had someone hanging off that bulls bolts!
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-04-2007, 8:40 PM Reply   
I have always wanted to do that!! Nashville is a lil too far away though. SF would be more reasonable