Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old    lucky            08-06-2004, 10:36 AM Reply   
Another at the ramp story.

So last night after a post work session, we were on our way back to the ramp. As we approached the ramp I noticed a 1975-1980 Toyota Corolla backing a empty trailer into the water, the boat waiting in the water was a rather large old old old outboard. As if just the sight of the two vehicles was not amusing enough I mentioned that this would be fun to watch. My buddy dropped me off at the dock to grab the truck and at the same time the Toyota began its struggle up the ramp. Just as the boat cleared the water I heard a huge bang and pop and a lot of yelling in spanish. I turned around to see the bumper of the Toyota broken in half right in the middle where the hitch was connected to the bumper. They proceeded to pull the boat, bumper dragging all the way across the parking lot. The looks on their faces was priceless and they appeared to have no idea as to what to do next. Goodtimes at the ramp.