Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-13-2004, 8:08 PM Reply   
i wanted to extend my warmest THANKS to the entire wakeboarding community for you concern and kind words - my father for takeing care of me for the past two weeks - to all my friends who have been there for me * cause with out friends the world just is a to hard of a place - take care everyone and i'll see most of you on sunday

Old    supraboarder            05-13-2004, 8:39 PM Reply   
Hey Nick, I hope you're doing well man. Can't wait to see you back riding again. I hope it won't be too long till you're back at it. Take it easy and enjoy your time off work. seeya bud.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-13-2004, 8:43 PM Reply   
I am very offended by that picture.

(shaaaa right!) I LOVE it!

Your spread/ads in WB Magazine are awesome! just watched some raw footage Jake has of you riding from right before the accident..can I say...YOU totally RIP!

sunday? ...shoot..we better see your broken legged a** on saturday nite, PAL!

keep your chin up, we got a surprise video for you to watch saturday nite!

p.s. I gave a 'shout out' to ya at wakefest, on my tournament registration where it says :
Board using:__________
HEight:____________
Weight:____________
Favorite Rider: NICK BINKOSKI !!!!

and with my lucky broken leg-ged wake bud watching over me I got first place!!!
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-13-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
Hey Nick, check out the photo gallery from Orlando and let me know if any of the pics are of you - I know they aren't of your crash but some of the riding shots might be you since the board has a Bliss sticker on it.

That was one nasty crash and I'm just glad that you weren't more seriously injured. You really handled it well too, I was amazed because you had to be in some serious pain. Get well soon and I hope to see you back on the water ripping it up.
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-14-2004, 4:33 AM Reply   
Nick, guess you got your computer back up and running. It was good to see you out at Wakefest. Hope to see you on the water again real soon!
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-14-2004, 6:32 AM Reply   
Hey Nick
Glad to see you are improving and able to get around . Did the nurses treat you well?
Cya Sunday
Barry
Barry Vaught Photography
407-256-2240
http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/wakeboard_usa
http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/towerlake04

Pro Mens Qualifying 2004
Nick Binkoski

NickBinkoski

Nick Binkoski

NickBinkoski

NickBinkoski

NickBinkoski
Old     (rippin24)      Join Date: May 2001       05-14-2004, 7:18 AM Reply   
NiCK, what up good to see you back online, see you on Sunday, good to see all the support from everyone, thankyou everyone from us(Bliss) and for Nick, see you on the water soon, you know you have our support!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-14-2004, 7:28 AM Reply   
here,,maybe it will fit better here..with pix and all.

Ode to Nick B.

By Angi Simpson

There once was a wake ripper named Nick
This kid could throw it down…not a trick he could not stick
Whirly birds and backside air, grabs and stiffies galore
Every single tournament the crowd cried more… more!
Mild mannered by day, bar keep by night
Pouring drinks like tom cruise..now that is a sight!
A big chance comes up at OWC
Time to ride hard, go big and throw the infamous roast beef raley!
Head to head with the slider he went
Way up in the air…came down, his leg bent.
Tibia and fibula both went crack
Lotsa girls in Orlando have a nice rack
Sbend into a slider…makes everyone say OUCH!
Nick B meet your new best friend…his name is COUCH!

sorry dude, I had to do it..I know you are bored outta your goard sittin' there with leg elevated! figured..uhh, reading material!
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2004, 7:43 AM Reply   
Nick,

This is Jason J. from up in Spokane!!! Sorry to here about your accident, hope you are doing better. I know how you feel!!

Broken Femur

If you make it back to Spokane this summer hope you will be able to ride.

Later and take care,
jjakober
Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-14-2004, 12:02 PM Reply   
nice to hear from you jason...my time finally came - i will be up in august so until then i'll keep watching all your vids you guys post - tell steve and rick i said hi...take care
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-14-2004, 3:45 PM Reply   
Yeah that was a gnarly crash Nick! Your board certainly didn't hold up too well to that metal sheeting! Glad to hear you're doing well...
Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-14-2004, 8:51 PM Reply   
thanks angi ... flows beautifully...see you guys tomarrow
Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-14-2004, 10:07 PM Reply   
yeah!! double yeah!!

a must to check out is our 'Fridge of Fame'
any pix of Nick B? could be...just have to see Saturday nite!