Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-06-2003, 8:04 PM Reply   
What a relief!! David, and everybody (you know who you are) thanks so much for your encouragement and thoughts and prayers for us. Jacob and Eddie both did real well We got to spend alot of time with those we only see at the National events, and did we have a blast! The boys are even more focused on what they need to do for next year. For those of you who have emailed me about video of the boys, we are having a CD made for the sponsors and I will let you know when it is done. David, those stickers that you sent?? All of them passed out Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Again, thanks to all of you for your support of Team Valdez. Big props going out to the Racinellis, (Total Team Havek,)} the Southworths, and the Andersons (Robert and Ryan and AJ you all rip!!)
Old    wakesettermom            10-06-2003, 10:09 PM Reply   
congrats on your boys finishes
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-09-2003, 10:19 AM Reply   
Go brown Team!!!:-)
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-09-2003, 5:58 PM Reply   

Paula, are you going to Parker?? Hope so!!
Old    bradey_132            10-10-2003, 3:50 PM Reply   
what did AJ get i wasn't ther for the prentation

bradey
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-10-2003, 4:20 PM Reply   
Yaaaayyyy go team Valdez....you guys are the greatest. Man those two are rippin this year. the last two times I seen Jacob ride I couldn't believe my eyes. Keep it up guys...
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-10-2003, 8:08 PM Reply   
Bradley, AJ got 6th place. After having to get 20 stitches on his head from hitting the slider at OWC
Shawn, thanks for the props, the boys are rippin it up for sure. We told them that they could just come home and be little boys, and what do they want to do?? GO RIDING!! Jacob has his 3 now, so thats good!! YAY!

(Message edited by teamvaldez on October 10, 2003)