Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-01-2004, 9:30 PM Reply   
I have contacted them a few times via email to inquire about purchasing a few sacs. They claim all emails will be returned within 24 hrs and it took them at least 5 days to return my first email and I even gave them my billing info. Now I have emailed again a few days ago to further answer my questions and have yet to hear from them. In addition a few months back I emailed them and it too took a very long time to hear back from them. Thats been my experience. Whats yours? Anyone try their bags? I wanted to order the traction pads too. Thanks in advance.}
Old    stevenf            07-01-2004, 9:52 PM Reply   
just got a custom bag today in from bigwake.com ordered over the internet. it was a custom sac to replace my o1 xstar center ballast bag new bag is a spot on match but i added a 4th fitting on the top of the bag to bleed the air out with. the best thing was MC wanted like 400-470 for a replacement bag. The custom one was 112 right to my door. check them out bigwake.com
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       07-02-2004, 5:42 AM Reply   
Steven,

How is the quality on that bag you ordered? I have been looking at those, but wondered how thick the material is. Does it look like it will hold up? Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-02-2004, 7:10 AM Reply   
Those letsgoride.com bags are fierce. They are this super thick vinyl that doesn't require an outer cover or anything. Good bags at a great price.

SFH
Old     (jmanjohn)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-02-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
Do not give up on Him. Pete is a good Guy and makes a great product. I had His number, When and if I find it I send it to You.
John
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       07-02-2004, 5:18 PM Reply   
I would have to agree. They have a great product, but customer service is a little frustrating. I agree stick it out and you will be happy. I think they must be running on a shoe string budget, but again the product is great for the price.
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-02-2004, 7:02 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the input. I just don't like when anyone promises something and doesn't follow through, like getting back on time. One doesn't need a large budget to provide timely service. I will wait another week, after that, I will NOT give them the time of day. And for the record I am only holding out because all of you like their product. thanks again.
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-02-2004, 10:43 PM Reply   
I have had great service from Raul ( I think that was the name)He is in charge of their ebay stuff and he hooked me up.
Old    stevenf            07-03-2004, 8:46 PM Reply   
the vinal they use looks alright its not super thick like the lets go ride sacs. but yeah i think it will hold up 112 to my door beats the shizz out of 470 from MC. I will put the sac in my boat tomorrow morning and let you know how the test works out.
Old    skihardkore            07-04-2004, 11:17 AM Reply   
I have the V-drive sacs from letsgoride.com and they are super tough and awesome. Just dont get dirt on them because mine got stained with dirt.
Old    jzwake            07-06-2004, 7:38 AM Reply   
Raul is from gethighsports. As for gethighsports.net, great service awesome sacks. Their new vdrive sacks are made of the same heavy stuff as letsgotride's. and they are rounded not square. try them if letgoride never comes through.

Those names can get mixed up.