Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-04-2013, 4:18 PM Reply   
So I followed the suggestions on another thread that had a very similar set up to what I installed. I am not a stereo guy so tuning is pretty greek to me. Hoping I just need to get things dialed in to perform how we want it to.

Here is my set up. Clarion deck.

WS HT-6 running 4 XS-650's and 1 XS10FA

Here is where I am at: Deck is zero'd out.

Channel 1/2(rear inboat XS-650s) Hi-pass. Cross set to around 90 htz. Gain is at about 35%

Channel 3/4(front in boat XS-650's) Hi-pass. Cross set to around 90 htz. Gain is at about 35%

Channel 5/6- XS-10FA bridged. Low Pass. Cross set to 100htz. Gain is about 50% and BB is about 20%.

Everything is working and is loud and clear. Issue is there seems to be way to much high(super clear) and not much bass. Seemed like I had more bass with the 4 inboats just off the deck, though not as loud or clear. That was with the bass turned way up on the deck. Guess I thought I would get alot more bass out of the sub with 300 watts to it. Hoping this is a tuning issue.

Also will be running a set of Rev8's off a HT-4 but they aren't up yet.