Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2015, 12:48 PM Reply   
Bobby, you didn't answer my bet? Want to bet the Hawks make the playoffs?

Also, Cliff, Bobby hasn't seen a meaningful game since 96'. He's a little rusty.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2015, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Bobby, you didn't answer my bet? Want to bet the Hawks make the playoffs?

Also, Cliff, Bobby hasn't seen a meaningful game since 96'. He's a little rusty.
I'll stick with my bet. Seems like you're losing confidence in the Giants. What do you mean I haven't seen a meaningfull game since 1996? I saw one last year. You may have forgotten it already but Dallas came to Seattle and Romo handed your team a devastating loss. I kown you have a convenient memory.Seattle got lucky in the playoffs but their luck ran out in the Superbowl. The better team won that day. oh the inconvenient truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2015, 8:00 PM Reply   
Wow, I've been missing all the fun while in the PITA process of buying a new boat in December. Seattle has looked pretty good recently (dang it!) but, I know they'll choke out soon enough and break their fans' hearts (yay karma!). I originally thought this year's SB was gonna be GB against NE. Now, I'm not so sure. Pretty cool watching those final nails driven in Kaep's coffin. I'm actually pretty entertained by the flat tire that got patched on the Hawks' bandwagon. Pretty funny listening to you knuckleheads spouting off. Let's see where that goes...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2015, 6:56 AM Reply   
I see Cliff still can't pick anything but his nose. Some things never change. I get a kick out of how most of you Seattle fans like to pick wins and losses based solely off of what you WANT to happen rather than what will happen. Amazing how blinding those team goggles can be.....
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-09-2015, 9:06 AM Reply   
Hey I'm over fifty percent ytd. That's making money in Vegas buddy...

New boat? Do tell. This is a wakeboarding site after all.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2015, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I'll stick with my bet. Seems like you're losing confidence in the Giants. What do you mean I haven't seen a meaningfull game since 1996? I saw one last year. You may have forgotten it already but Dallas came to Seattle and Romo handed your team a devastating loss. I kown you have a convenient memory.Seattle got lucky in the playoffs but their luck ran out in the Superbowl. The better team won that day. oh the inconvenient truth.
Still holding on to that huh. Well I guess if that's all you have then good for you. Dallas the best team in November!! LOL!! Enjoy the draft!

Bobby, how about this...the Hawks will win more postseason games this year than Dallas wins the rest of the season?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2015, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Still holding on to that huh. Well I guess if that's all you have then good for you. Dallas the best team in November!! LOL!! Enjoy the draft!

Bobby, how about this...the Hawks will win more postseason games this year than Dallas wins the rest of the season?
If you'read so confident in the Seahawks why don't you take my bet? Arizona finishes with Minnesota,@ Philadelphia, Green Bay and Seattle. All are winning teams. Seattle has @ Baltimore,Cleveland,Saint Louis and @Arizona. 3 of the 4 remaining teams have losing records. Would you bet on Seattle if Russell Wilson wasn't playing? Dallas has @Green Bay,Jets,@Buffalo and Washington .All have good defenses except Washington.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2015, 7:47 PM Reply   
Thursday Night @8:30 pm
MIN @ ARI - Cardinals at home. AP gets more yards this week because he gets more than 8 carries. Facts Seattle fans conveniently forget to mention.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2015, 8:39 PM Reply   
He got 8 carries because he was dominated. Here's a fact: he had -5 yards in the first quarter. They were down so fast that running the ball, however futal it may have been, was rendered obsolete.

They had 125 yards total dude, running, passing, it was total domination.

Either way all I want is the 5 seed in the playoffs so if your pick is right I'm fine with that. Now, if your pick is incorrect then I believe we'll win the west. GB beats them and so do we in the last week. Whether they win the NFC West or not they're out in the second week of the playoffs, both at the hands of the Hawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2015, 8:58 PM Reply   
I hope the hawks get the 5 seed as well. It'll make their playoff loss that much more painfull for their fans when it happens. On top of that, it'll hurt them in the draft as well. Mwahahaha...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2015, 9:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Hey I'm over fifty percent ytd. That's making money in Vegas buddy...

New boat? Do tell. This is a wakeboarding site after all.
Barely over 50% sucks for picking winners/losers. Monkeys can do better than that. We're not in Vegas but, who cares? I just like giving you crap. New boat isn't here until Sunday from ND. With my luck it'll probably show up in the middle of a really good game. Gotta remember to record things this Sunday...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-10-2015, 11:41 AM Reply   
If that were the case there'd be a lot of rich monkeys running around..

Barely over 50% sucks for picking winners/losers. Monkeys can do better than that. We're not in Vegas but, who cares? I just like giving you crap. New boat isn't here until Sunday from ND. With my luck it'll probably show up in the middle of a really good game. Gotta remember to record things this Sunday...
Yesterday 8:58 PM
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2015, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
If you'read so confident in the Seahawks why don't you take my bet? Arizona finishes with Minnesota,@ Philadelphia, Green Bay and Seattle. All are winning teams. Seattle has @ Baltimore,Cleveland,Saint Louis and @Arizona. 3 of the 4 remaining teams have losing records. Would you bet on Seattle if Russell Wilson wasn't playing? Dallas has @Green Bay,Jets,@Buffalo and Washington .All have good defenses except Washington.
Dodging me as always...

I'll take the Vikes to beat the Cards tonight. AP shows the world he's still the best back in the NFL and how impressive the Hawks run D really is.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2015, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Barely over 50% sucks for picking winners/losers. Monkeys can do better than that. We're not in Vegas but, who cares? I just like giving you crap. New boat isn't here until Sunday from ND. With my luck it'll probably show up in the middle of a really good game. Gotta remember to record things this Sunday...
What did you get Mark?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2015, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Dodging me as always...

I'll take the Vikes to beat the Cards tonight. AP shows the world he's still the best back in the NFL and how impressive the Hawks run D really is.
Dodging you? Lol My bet has been on the table most of the season. You're the one dodging,your bet was just offered this week. I'm still mulling it over.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2015, 8:38 PM Reply   
Now you're playing catch up Darren. The rest of my picks tomorrow.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2015, 8:45 PM Reply   
They have Carson Palmer jerseys in your size available Darren. Let's do the Cardinals/Giants bet?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2015, 8:46 PM Reply   
Cards get lucky. Vikes give the game away. Congrats to them clinching a playoff spot.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2015, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
They have Carson Palmer jerseys in your size available Darren. Let's do the Cardinals/Giants bet?
Why don't you want to bet against the Hawks in the post season? You were so confident they wouldn't even make the playoffs a few weeks ago.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2015, 5:13 AM Reply   
Why do you want to bet against a team with their back up QB? Oh because he's 1-4. Nothing is a given in the NFL except another disappointing season for the Cowboys. Why don't I want to bet again? Well it took 9 months for you to honor your bet. I guess I really haven't gotten over your lack of character.

Last edited by cwb4me; 12-11-2015 at 5:15 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2015, 5:38 AM Reply   
Week 14 picks
Sunday @1:00 pm
BUF @ PHI - Bills on the road. Shady McCoy gets his revenge and runs wild on Philly.
SF @ CLE -- 49ers on the road.
DET @ STL - LIONS on the road.
NO @ TB - Bucs at home.
TEN @ NYJ - JETS at home.
PIT @ CIN - Bengals get the season sweep.
NE @ HOU - This will be a close one but Brady finds a way to win in Houston.
IND @ JAX - Colts on the road.
SD @ KC - The Chargers haven't won in the AFC West. Chiefs at home.
WAS @ CHI - Kirk Cousins says" How do you like that" . It's not enough Cutler scores points too and gets the win at home.
ATL @ CAR - Could this be the one? Not yet Panthers get another win.
Sunday @ 4:05 pm
OAK @ DEN - Broncos at home.
DAL @ GB - Oh yeah of little faith. Did you even doubt it Dez gets his revenge. Cowboys in a monumental upset.
Sunday night @ 8:30 pm

SEA @ BAL - Matt Schaub has nightmares from his time in Houston against the Hawks. In a close low scoring game Seahawks get lucky.


Monday night @ 8:30 pm

NYG @ MIA - I think the Giants will pull this one out. But you never know in the NFC Least.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-11-2015, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
They have Carson Palmer jerseys in your size available Darren. Let's do the Cardinals/Giants bet?
Hawks will most likely have the 5th seed. It's all up to the boys now to win the east. How about head to head winner takes all if we play each other for the wager I mentioned above?

Oh that's right... You won't bet on your own team...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2015, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Why do you want to bet against a team with their back up QB? Oh because he's 1-4. Nothing is a given in the NFL except another disappointing season for the Cowboys. Why don't I want to bet again? Well it took 9 months for you to honor your bet. I guess I really haven't gotten over your lack of character.
Wow! Calling me out bro.
Since you have hitched your bandwagon to the Cards this year how about a bet on Hawks vs Cards if week 17 means something or in the post season?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2015, 10:33 AM Reply   
BTW I love that Bobby has given up on the Cowboys even though they are only one game out of the division. #fairweatherfan
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
BTW I love that Bobby has given up on the Cowboys even though they are only one game out of the division. #fairweatherfan
Sure looks like i've given up. Look at my picks. Take your Seahawks goggles off first.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2015, 5:27 PM Reply   
It's not Bobby's fault he's given up on the Cowboys. Why wouldn't he? The rest of their fans have, of course they would. For the last 20 years all they have done is let down their "fans".
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2015, 7:28 PM Reply   
What would you call 1-2 in the Superbowl appearances versus 5-3 in the Superbowl appearances. 1-2 sounds like disappointment for sure.Only 3 Superbowl appearances in your franchises history. Now that's the definition of a letdown. Bring up the past and get a Full Metal Jacket of the cold hard truth!

Last edited by cwb4me; 12-11-2015 at 7:31 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2015, 10:58 PM Reply   
Ouch! Robert layin down some TRUTH for the hawks fans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2015, 11:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Hey I'm over fifty percent ytd. That's making money in Vegas buddy...

New boat? Do tell. This is a wakeboarding site after all.
Yep. Got a 230 with NSS. I'm done moving sacks around like with the 2005 210. Ain't got time fo dat!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2015, 6:00 AM Reply   
Congratulations Mark! Enjoy your new toy!
Old    r33pwrd            12-12-2015, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
What would you call 1-2 in the Superbowl appearances versus 5-3 in the Superbowl appearances. 1-2 sounds like disappointment for sure.Only 3 Superbowl appearances in your franchises history. Now that's the definition of a letdown. Bring up the past and get a Full Metal Jacket of the cold hard truth!
Don't forget your cowboys franchise is a lot older than the hawks. Also let's not forget where the Cowboys have been in the hawks last 3 super bowl appearances.. yup sitting at home. No one can argue the past but let be honest it's just that..
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2015, 10:52 AM Reply   
Week 14 picks
Sunday @1:00 pm
BUF @ PHI - Bills Mafia!!
SF @ CLE -- 49ers in an ugly one. FGs for days!!
DET @ STL - Lions have nothing to play for, neither to the Rams. Rams win.
NO @ TB - Bucs stay in the hunt
TEN @ NYJ - Jets win, stay most underrated team in the NFL
PIT @ CIN - Steelers in a shootout, but Dalton starts his Tony Romo in December impression.
NE @ HOU - Pats get back on track. Gronk goes Gronk.
IND @ JAX - Jags
SD @ KC - Bolts are terrible. Chiefs stay hot.
WAS @ CHI - Da Bears
ATL @ CAR - Panthers destroy Nothotlanta
Sunday @ 4:05 pm
OAK @ DEN - Ponies move into the #1 seed
DAL @ GB - Packers win. normally 9 losses in early Dec would end your playoff chances but not in the NFC East!!
Sunday night @ 8:30 pm

SEA @ BAL - HAWKS!!


Monday night @ 8:30 pm

NYG @ MIA - GMen. And when can we get a decent MNF game?!?!?

BTW Congrats Mark!! You are going to love having a surf system.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2015, 10:54 AM Reply   
oh and GO COWBOYS!!! TONY ROMO stays undefeated in December!! Well at least this year...
Attached Images
 
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2015, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
What would you call 1-2 in the Superbowl appearances versus 5-3 in the Superbowl appearances. 1-2 sounds like disappointment for sure.Only 3 Superbowl appearances in your franchises history. Now that's the definition of a letdown. Bring up the past and get a Full Metal Jacket of the cold hard truth!
You might note that I said last 20 years. And no the Hawks have not disappointed. We've gotten to watch a lot of extra football for quite some time now.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2015, 1:10 PM Reply   
Hawks are heating up big time at the right time. 5 more TDs for Wilson.
Attached Images
  
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-13-2015, 1:13 PM Reply   
Well Bobby picked the Hawks to win, he was right. His genius prediction of a "close, low scoring game" was a bit off.

I'm actually rooting for he Cowboys today, watching the Packers implode makes me happy.

Niners continue on their quest to become the worst team in football. They made Johnny Nightclub look like a star.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-13-2015, 4:57 PM Reply   
Congratulations Darren you'very won the picks 3 weeks in a row. As for me this was my worst week ever. I'very got 9 wrong so far.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-13-2015, 5:23 PM Reply   
Russ is setting records, Hawks are steam rolling apponents and Bobby is losing his grasp on what's going on in the NFL. Yup... it's December alright.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-13-2015, 6:12 PM Reply   
Wilson has just finished the best 4 game stretch by any quarterback that has ever played in the NFL of all time. With that and the Jerry Jones circus side show losing again its been a great weekend.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-13-2015, 7:30 PM Reply   
The San Francisco 4 & 9ers looked awful in their loss to the worst in league Browns. What happened to winning with class... York has made a once proud franchise a laughingstock.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2015, 8:04 PM Reply   
I hate to say it but its hard to see the 49ers fall as they have. I've hated them for so long and loved the rivalry but anymore that's completely gone.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-13-2015, 9:49 PM Reply   
Another week another blowout win by the Hawks. 2nd worst loss ever in Baltimore. That's rough. RW is on fire. Although losing Rawls was a hit, hopefully Marshawn will be ready to roll soon.
Couple things...Panthers ripped out the heart of the Falcons, Gronk is the MVP of the Pats, I must have missed Dez's revenge? LOL! Cowboys collapse in December again, with or without Tony.

Oh, and losing to the Raiders!?!?! At home?!?! Put Manning back in!!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-15-2015, 6:48 AM Reply   
Chiefs win 7th in a Row!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2015, 9:33 AM Reply   
so true...
Attached Images
 
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2015, 9:38 AM Reply   
Doug Baldwin has caught 8 TDs in the past three games. Anyone know who the last WR was to do that?
I'll give you a hint...he was also a Seahawk.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-15-2015, 10:43 AM Reply   
He's on my fantasy team which makes me happy.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2015, 2:04 PM Reply   
Haven't posted on Wakeworld in about a year but had to drop by to give props to Darren, Jeremy and Cliff for keeping the smack talk going. Go Hawks!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2015, 7:28 PM Reply   
Them Chiefs should be getting more notice imo.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2015, 7:33 PM Reply   
I know Darren, I know... Here's a hint: He's the greatest wide receiver of all time.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2015, 7:35 PM Reply   
Ian, gotta say I'm blown away by the turnaround with the Chiefs. Almost as blown away as I was by their unbelievabley crappy start (figured on them being good this year). If they pull a 2014 Royals type run I'm gonna be pissed. You guys have been spoiled enough with then the last two years.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2015, 9:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Hawks are heating up big time at the right time. 5 more TDs for Wilson.
You see that bird? It's Russell Wilson's bird
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-15-2015, 10:34 PM Reply   
The 49ERs are really really bad. Sadly, I suspect they will stink for 5 to 10 years. Like last time, my interest will wane. I am very sad.

Last edited by diamonddad; 12-15-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-16-2015, 8:20 AM Reply   
That's indeed an eye-opening stat, but Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said on Monday that he's more impressed with is his team's ability to keep themselves from falling into large deficits as the 27-17 loss earlier in the season to Green Bay was Seattle's first double-digit loss since Nov. 6, 2011.
Attached Images
 
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-16-2015, 10:43 AM Reply   
More stats for Bobby's soon to be favorite team...
Attached Images
 
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2015, 10:43 AM Reply   
You guys need to focus on Johnny Football. He's coming to Seattle to Party!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2015, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
More stats for Bobby's soon to be favorite team...
More stats for Cliff. Carolina Panthers 13-0. One of those wins was in Seattle. Seahawks 8-5 . Guess what Cliff if you maintain the #5 seed and get past the NFC East winner you get to play Carolina in Carolina. Worse news if you fall to # 6 seed you have to try and beat Green Bay. If you make it past them you go to Arizona.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2015, 11:27 AM Reply   
^^But I thought the Hawks weren't going to make the playoffs this year Bobby?!?! LOL!! At least you're consistent and being inconsistent.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-16-2015, 12:37 PM Reply   
How does any of that happen with us finishing at 8-8 Bobby?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-16-2015, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
You guys need to focus on Johnny Football. He's coming to Seattle to Party!
LMAO. That's awesome!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-16-2015, 7:03 PM Reply   
We own Carolina in Carolina!

Bobby's favorite team = anyone that's playing Seattle.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-17-2015, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Ian, gotta say I'm blown away by the turnaround with the Chiefs. Almost as blown away as I was by their unbelievabley crappy start (figured on them being good this year). If they pull a 2014 Royals type run I'm gonna be pissed. You guys have been spoiled enough with then the last two years.
I hope they do pull a Royals... it's been a while.. last Chiefs playoff win was Jan 8th, 1993. OUCH! You Seahawks fans have had your moment.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2015, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
We own Carolina in Carolina!

Bobby's favorite team = anyone that's playing Seattle.
You don't own Carolina in Carolina this year. You haven't played there yet. There are some teams that play against Seattle that I wouldn't root for. We won't have to worry about that much longer though.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2015, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^But I thought the Hawks weren't going to make the playoffs this year Bobby?!?! LOL!! At least you're consistent and being inconsistent.
Seattle has been fortunate this year. Referee's calls or lack of calls have helped. Injuries to key players on other teams have helped. Dirty plays by Seattle players have taken out key players at crunch time. Not to fear though. They will be one and done at best if they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-17-2015, 9:34 AM Reply   
Resorting to excuses and we haven't even hit the playoffs yet Bobby. You are on an accelerated pace this season...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2015, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Seattle has been fortunate this year. Referee's calls or lack of calls have helped. Injuries to key players on other teams have helped. Dirty plays by Seattle players have taken out key players at crunch time. Not to fear though. They will be one and done at best if they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs.
Oooo I smell a bet...
I will bet the Hawks win one playoff game or more.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2015, 10:33 AM Reply   
BTW I'll take the Rams to beat the Bucs tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2015, 11:22 AM Reply   
Week 15 picks
Thursday Night
Rams at home.
Saturday Night
JETS on the road.
Sunday at 1:00 pm
Vikings at home.
Jaguars at home.
Colts at home.
Cardinals on the road.
Panthers on the road.
Patriots at home.
Bills on the road.
Chiefs on the road.
Sunday at 4:05 pm
Cleveland Browns and Johnny Manziel pull off the upset of the season.
Oakland Raiders upset the Packers.
Steelers upset the Broncos.
Chargers upset the Dolphins.
Sunday Night at 8:30 pm
Bengals in a close low scoring affair.
Monday Night at 8:30 pm
Saints upset Detroit in a high scoring game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2015, 1:06 PM Reply   
and Bobby dodges me again
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-17-2015, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
More stats for Cliff. Carolina Panthers 13-0. One of those wins was in Seattle. Seahawks 8-5 . Guess what Cliff if you maintain the #5 seed and get past the NFC East winner you get to play Carolina in Carolina. Worse news if you fall to # 6 seed you have to try and beat Green Bay. If you make it past them you go to Arizona.
.
Attached Images
 
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-17-2015, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
You don't own Carolina in Carolina this year. You haven't played there yet. There are some teams that play against Seattle that I wouldn't root for. We won't have to worry about that much longer though.
Russell is 4-1 against Cam going back to 2012.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-17-2015, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Seattle has been fortunate this year. Referee's calls or lack of calls have helped. Injuries to key players on other teams have helped. Dirty plays by Seattle players have taken out key players at crunch time. Not to fear though. They will be one and done at best if they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs.
This chart begs to differ.
Attached Images
 
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2015, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
This chart begs to differ.
If there is a penalty on every play the referee's missed a ton . I would say the referee's miss at least 10 to 12 calls a game for Seattle. Whereas other teams they usually miss 4 or 5.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2015, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
.
Where did I brag about the 5 Superbowls? This post is about the playoffs.
Old    r33pwrd            12-17-2015, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
If there is a penalty on every play the referee's missed a ton . I would say the referee's miss at least 10 to 12 calls a game for Seattle. Whereas other teams they usually miss 4 or 5.
Let's make up some more stats lol I bet you secretly love the hawks and probably wear a Sherman jersey to bed at night..
Old    r33pwrd            12-17-2015, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Where did I brag about the 5 Superbowls? This post is about the playoffs.
Go back a few pages...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-17-2015, 10:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
If there is a penalty on every play the referee's missed a ton . I would say the referee's miss at least 10 to 12 calls a game for Seattle. Whereas other teams they usually miss 4 or 5.
If that was really true wouldn't Romo have a ring on it....Americas team and all...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2015, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Go back a few pages...
That was a reference to Superbowl success. If you're talking about trips to the Superbowl in the last 10 to 15 years there were plenty of teams more successful the the Seahawks . The Seahawks choked 2 out of 3 trips.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2015, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
If that was really true wouldn't Romo have a ring on it....Americas team and all...
What would penalties not called against Seattle have to do with Romo? You can tell you guys are smoking something. To prove my point when Seattle went to the Superbowl 3 times they lost twice. Why? Because the let the teams play and the better team wins every time.
Old    r33pwrd            12-18-2015, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
What would penalties not called against Seattle have to do with Romo? You can tell you guys are smoking something. To prove my point when Seattle went to the Superbowl 3 times they lost twice. Why? Because the let the teams play and the better team wins every time.
Hmmm maybe you missed the first superbowl? Some of the worst officiating in the history and all against seattle. The steelers even said that the refs helped them win that game. And let's not forget last year, while we lost it was arguably one of the best SB's ever.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2015, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Hmmm maybe you missed the first superbowl? Some of the worst officiating in the history and all against seattle. The steelers even said that the refs helped them win that game. And let's not forget last year, while we lost it was arguably one of the best SB's ever.
Sounds like excuses and whining to me.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:00 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us