Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (dubs_ucla)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-18-2005, 1:25 PM Reply   
Where are they? Who has the best selection? What about demos - who has the best deal on that front?

RJ, Carter, Noonan - How are things? Longtime no talk.
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       03-18-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
check out Sport Chalet
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       03-18-2005, 2:18 PM Reply   
Yo Wayne! Whaddup! Sports LTD in woodland hills is good (pricy though), Burbank Waterski is Mom-and-Pop, but really nice people...Not the greatest selection, but they usually get new stuff in right when it comes out. Other than those??? 118 Boardshop Used to have Wake stuff, but not sure of they still do? I usually get my stuff from RV at Grizzly...by far the best prices!!!

Things are good man! We all haven't really been riding too much...I guess we're all growing up and have responsibilities or something...LOL

Anyway, keep in touch...DOn't be a Stranger!
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-18-2005, 2:19 PM Reply   
Check out Sports Ltd./Boarderline on Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills. Steve is the man there.....

(Message edited by nuckledragger on March 18, 2005)
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       03-18-2005, 2:28 PM Reply   
Oooh..I saw a SWEET Directonal Wakeboard at Play it again sports! Came with a sweet rope that had each section marked with a different color so you could remember how long you like to ride each time...Like, "I tend to like to ride at purple, but greens cool if I'm just practicing my surface tricks and bunny hops!"

Whoa...I'm way too bored at work...HA!!!
Old     (liquid1)      Join Date: Oct 2004       03-18-2005, 2:35 PM Reply   
Dan:
You have a real job again? Havent seen you around in a while.
Geoff (formerly IEWC)
Old    bobbymucic            03-18-2005, 3:10 PM Reply   
Burbank waterski demos too.
They carry hyperlite, CWB, and Gator..maybe more.

Sport chalet tends to have older stuff, and very little selection. Up by castiac, maybe it is better at sport chalet. Check Billy's up there too.
Old    hyperryd            03-19-2005, 6:42 PM Reply   
There is a new Watersports Warehouse in Fullerton. They had a huge booth at the LA Boat show. They are sponsors of the INT League in SoCal and they are a great bunch of people. Ask for Chad, he will take good care of you. You can also visit their website.
http://watersportswarehouse.com
Old     (ptexx)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-20-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
Check out the new greenhouse ride shop @ california correct craft. Demos,selection and great deals. They are in norco off of the 15 at hidden valley
Old     (gnarkill)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-20-2005, 10:42 PM Reply   
Endos waterski werks in the LBC hooks it up!