Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cpark)      Join Date: Apr 2013       08-08-2013, 3:04 PM Reply   
I am tired of my LF Watson's and was looking around and saw the CWB Prism bindings and I was wondering if the bindings are only compatible on certain boards or would they work on a slingshot hooke?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-09-2013, 12:15 AM Reply   
they are designed for CWB's park boards with the "8 up inserts" 4 hole mounting. so they likely will work with older slingshots in addition only.

the newer hooke?... you might be able to get it to work. I'M GOING OFF PICTURES AND VIDEO HERE, but here is my thought. the video shows the 4 hole pattern which is a bit of a rectangle if you trace the holes, ( http://ridecwb.com/product/cwb_prizm_wakeboard_boots ) lengthwise and widthwise with the boot. It appears and i assume the boot can lock into place in any angle within 360 degrees. IF this is true, then you should be able to use two of the holes DIAGONALLY to hold the boot down inside the slingshot fast track system.

hope this makes sense.

try to find some boots to try it with first before purchasing or some shop that has great return policy

Last edited by wakerider111; 08-09-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Old     (Cpark)      Join Date: Apr 2013       08-11-2013, 9:44 AM Reply   
Thanks man will do!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-25-2013, 12:44 PM Reply   
just curious if you were able to experiment with mounting and if it or something else worked??