Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Kerry)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-08-2012, 8:56 AM Reply   
Hi guys,

I'm have a lot of friends who have somewhat bigger feet and of course do not want them squishing into my nice boots. So I have a spare setup for them. I have an 08 covin that I let them all ride. I need a new set of spare boots for it. Has anyone used these bindings?

http://www.airhead.com/airhead/ahb7.php

Are they absolutely horrible. They just need to offer simple support and be able to fit 11+ feet basically for my friends.I can't really check out newer boots because they won't fit the old board either. (annoying)
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-08-2012, 3:11 PM Reply   
Those are complete garbage. U could do so much better for under 100. Go on eBay and look around.
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       08-09-2012, 12:48 AM Reply   
I have a size 12 pair of black ronix bindings ill sell ya for a steal hit me up at MOTO817at SBCGLOBAL dot NET
Old     (Kerry)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-09-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
Thanks man, yea i actually ended up seeing some reviews on amazon after I ordered these and they all said bad things. So luckily the place I ordered them from has them on backorder and hasn't responded so I'm disputing the charge and getting a refund anyways. Moto817, what year bindings are your ronix? Closed toe I'm assuming? I'm looking for a pair that will fit an 08 board open toe and XL's.
Old     (Kerry)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-10-2012, 11:53 AM Reply   
Luckily that order was backordered and I was refunded. Also my dealer where I bought my 2012 one setup at Wakeside Marine in Elkhart has a pair of 2007 shane bindings for only 50 bucks. Not bad. better binding and less than half the price.