Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-26-2004, 7:51 PM Reply   
hey i can do whirlys on the trampoline and have my tantrums done 100%. so i want to try a whirly on the water. so could some one give me some advice on how to do it on the water step by step? thanks!!!
Old     (smalls136)      Join Date: May 2004       06-26-2004, 9:58 PM Reply   
dude I'm in the same situation. Ive tried em a lot but i always get stretched and just end up doin a tatrum 2 blind. sorry I can't help.
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-27-2004, 10:33 AM Reply   
yeh me to it feels like your doing a whirly but when u land ur blind and its wierd so now im throughing it extra hard and i loose all my pop and and fall.
Old                06-28-2004, 1:22 PM Reply   
Don't throw your head first. Make sure to pull your arm across your face and your head will follow in the rotation. Just learned my first one a little over a week ago, and I landed 2 of them so that is the main thing that helped me finally get it. When I throw my head first I tend to feel like I get hung up...or just stuck in the air w/ a slow incomplete rotation.
Old     (that_nate_kid)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-30-2004, 1:36 PM Reply   
ok here is the big ticket for this move. come in to the wake like a tantrum, but before you let go with your back hand, pull with both hands to initiate your lead arm coming across your face. otherwise it can be tough to get your arm across your face with just one hand. it takes some timing but it makes it a lot easier. so come in square up, pull with both arms spin/flip and land. good luck
Old                07-18-2004, 10:23 PM Reply   
Dear all,

I am doing a tantrum quite welle all time...
Now the next logical steps is that I would liekt to try fopr a whirly..

Hoa dificult this trick is when you succeed tantrum ?

regards
serge