Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    upupnaway            01-24-2004, 9:39 PM Reply   
The Chicago boat show was a blast! There were some great people there.....
Me and Ruck
Liz, Keni, Lucas
Liz, Emily Copeland
Old    upupnaway            01-24-2004, 9:42 PM Reply   
Thanks to Eric Ruck and Emily Copeland, and all the people at Chicago Sea Ray and The Board Shop in Lake Geneva!
Keni and Emily
Liz and Keni
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2004, 8:41 AM Reply   
Good to meet you two. Thanks for coming to the Ultimate Wake Watersports booth. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the LSV!
Old     (seahorse)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-26-2004, 9:57 AM Reply   
AH! Great pics, Mike!! It was nice to see you guys - although, things like that DO tend to get you so excited for the summer that this SNOW we're being pelted with right now is really frustrating!!! :-)

Thanks again, guys! Keep in touch!
Keni
Old    malibu36            01-28-2004, 6:37 PM Reply   
doesn't lucas have a real job yet? he's gonna be a lifer at chicago sea ray

what up neil, what you been up to?
Old     (seahorse)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-28-2004, 6:57 PM Reply   
Haha, well can you believe Lucas is STUDENT TEACHING in downtonwn Chicago to be a high school history teacher??? :-)

NAW!!!!! You were there?? And what the heck - how come I didn't know you were the stud that got picked for that thing in wb mag??? Nice work!!!
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-29-2004, 7:21 AM Reply   
Hey Keni, Yeah I was there Thur-Sunday. I got away from the Skiers Choice/Ultimate Wake Watersports booth for only an hour or so the whole 4 days! It was madness. I did talk to Jayson for a while, cool cat. You weren't there yet when I came by your booth. Sorry I missed you. And yes, that's me in the mag. Don't know why they wanted my ugly mug in their mag...but it's cool.

Todd-What up bro. Just been working my ass off this winter so I don't have to in the summer...gimme a call sometime, let's get a cocktail.

Peace
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-29-2004, 9:35 AM Reply   
I have my eyes open for a teaching job for Lucas. Fellow wakeboard teachers gotta watch out for their own. Teaching is great gig if you love to wakeboard - June, July, August!