Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (jamee)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-04-2007, 9:18 AM Reply   
I have a Malibu 247 and have major vibrations at low speeds and at speeds above 32mph. I have spoken to many other people with the same problem, is there anyone else having the same problem?}}
Old     (swoop)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-04-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
Something is bent. I would bet that your prop is out of balance. Take it in and get it rebuilt before looking into other items.

When you take the prop off, be sure to replace the key with a new one. Mine was bent over sideways the last time I took my prop off.
Old     (mikel)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-04-2007, 2:11 PM Reply   
Per your email address Jamee, don't you work for a former Malibu dealer...wouldn't one of your techs be able to help?
Old     (swoop)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-04-2007, 2:24 PM Reply   
I'm curious to know what the "many other people" said.
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-04-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
Welcome to the board, Jamee. Great marketing strategy.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-04-2007, 5:45 PM Reply   
Could be an engine misfire. Seen that on a brand new BU before. Turned out to be a poorly installed spark plug that was an engine manufacturers flaw. The misfire sound was audible through the exhaust though ever so slight.
Old     (texasmasterc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-07-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
Nice email address Jamee

Draper, Utah – July 31, 2007 – Correct Craft Inc., world renowned wakeboard and ski boat manufacturer, the nation’s oldest family-owned boat company, and five-time consecutive recipient of the JD Power award for customer satisfaction in the ski and wakeboard segment has teamed up with Croft Marine, the oldest and largest family-owned inboard boat dealership in Utah, to become Salt Lake City’s new Nautiques dealer. Croft Marine has a long successful history of serving Utah’s inboard boating community and will now carry the prestigious line of Nautique luxury wakeboard and water ski boats.

The partnership between the two boating powerhouses will provide Utah residents with the opportunity to experience the world’s best inboard boats with the service of Utah’s best dealership. Both Correct Craft and Croft Marine are famous for putting the customer first, and will now offer a one of a kind world-class boat buying experience to the state of Utah.

After rising to the ranks of the nation’s largest Malibu-only dealer, Croft Marine is excited about taking the next step forward by switching over to Nautiques. “We’re thrilled to carry Nautiques; their boats are legendary,” says Ryan Rudd, Vice President and General Manager of Croft Marine. “They’ve received the JD Power award every year it’s been offered in this category, and they won the NMMA’s CSI award as well. Customer satisfaction is what’s most important to us, and Nautique makes an exceptional product that they stand behind.” Rudd also added, “I love their boats! Their line is so comprehensive that Nautique has a model for everyone.”

Correct Craft is also excited about the new partnership. Bob Bense, vice president of West Coast Correct Craft stated, “Nautique is going to do extremely well in Utah with Croft Marine; I know the people in that area will really like the versatility of our boats. We’ve got models to suit demanding athletes as well as demanding families. Now with a strong family-owned dealership who has over twenty-two years experience in that market, the people in Utah will truly have the chance to experience the Nautique difference. Croft Marine will provide the exceptional boat buying and after-purchase experience that Nautique is known for.”

Croft Marine has provided the best in boat sales and service that Utah has to offer for over twenty-two years. Croft Marine prides themselves in selling only the highest quality products and services, as well as meeting their customers’ needs in an exact, timely, and cost-effective manner.

For more information about Croft Marine call (801) 984-3100 or visit www.croftmarine.com. Croft Marine is located at 12645 S. Minuteman Dr. Draper, UT 84020
Old     (texasmasterc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-07-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-07-2007, 8:33 AM Reply   
Someone is playing a dirty trick.
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-07-2007, 10:27 AM Reply   
Malibus don't vibrate dude. Nice try.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-07-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
just leak
Old     (bennygoodx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-07-2007, 12:22 PM Reply   
and weak floors
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-07-2007, 1:10 PM Reply   
how bout drive shaft alignment?
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-07-2007, 1:17 PM Reply   
Croft Marine has provided the best in boat sales and service that Utah has to offer for over twenty-two years. Croft Marine prides themselves in selling only the highest quality products and services, as well as meeting their customers’ needs in an exact, timely, and cost-effective manner, while at the same time implementing a new cutting edge internet marketing strategy.