Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (j_mohlke)      Join Date: May 2013       05-06-2013, 4:59 PM Reply   
I am thinking about purchasing the new Limited Edition Liquid Force Harley. It is my understanding that they have only produced 60 of them. Is this true? If so, how fast are they expected to sell out? IMO the board and bindings look really good even while being pink and blue, I think that the color scheme gives the combo a sense of style that is emerging in the wakeboarding industry. What are your thoughts on this board/binding combo? I am a huge fan of Harley and really enjoy watching him ride, I believe he has done a great job designing this board. The fact that it is a Limited Edition has me that much more interested. Any comments are appreciatted to help me with my decision.
Old     (Hooya)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-07-2013, 5:12 AM Reply   
You should work for Liquid Force in their marketing department:-)

But seriously, anything Harley uses looks good because he is good.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-07-2013, 6:42 AM Reply   
itd look cooler if it didnt say buy wake all over it
Old     (j_mohlke)      Join Date: May 2013       05-07-2013, 4:38 PM Reply   
I also have another question. I have just about decided to order it, but I'm not sure what size bindings I need to order. I don't know how the Liquid Force CT bindings fit. My shoe size is a 11 1/2, but should I go with the 10-12 or the 12-15?
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-08-2013, 6:53 AM Reply   
I am sorry but that board should be free. No I take that back, whoever wants one should get paid to ride it. Talk about riding a billboard!
Old     (BuyWake_Rhett)      Join Date: May 2013       05-08-2013, 2:17 PM Reply   
Justin. What's up man? Indeed, only sixty limited LF Harley x BW decks/boots were made. I'm glad you're stoked on the color scheme, Harley seemed to know exactly where he wanted from the get go (he even asked if we'd put a secret lil monkey on it. He's hanging off the "A" on the base...shhh . We're so stoked to have our logo on the deck, too. It was a collaborative effort from design to distribution and we all wanted the board to reflect that. It's a real milestone for us!