Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                09-28-2005, 1:23 PM Reply   
Hey... I absolutely love wakeboarding... I am new to the area... i have a wakeboard.. but no boat... and I only know 1 guy that wakeboards... any cool girls to wakeboard with in the area?

-Cat
Old     (jennifer)      Join Date: May 2002       09-28-2005, 9:30 PM Reply   
I just moved here as well 2 months ago. I don't have a boat either...still working on making my connections. I ride at the cable quite a bit (actually going tommarow), and I pay to ride at OTown Watersports when I don't have anyone else to go with.

Where in Orlando are you? I'm definatly down to ride if you ever want to hit up the cable or anything...

my email is flyingducklc@aol.com, its probably a better way to get a hold of me, im not in here much...

good luck!
Old                09-29-2005, 9:32 AM Reply   
Damn what a dilemma. We are all in Orlando, love the sport and have no boat I haven't been to OWC in a while, I should go over there and check it out again.
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-29-2005, 9:52 AM Reply   
Nichole, do you live on Jessamine or just ride there? I ride there too, not so much anymore (full of weeds, I have to clean the prop constantly).
Old                09-29-2005, 1:05 PM Reply   
Melanie, I live in Belle Isle off Lake Conway, not on the lake though. My dad lives on Jessamine and it's really dirty now. The county just did a cleanup on it months ago and the water still hasn't cleared up and still lots of weeds. Do you know any peeps that live on the lake?
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-30-2005, 5:14 AM Reply   
I know a few people on that lake and I have some friends that live on different lakes in Orlando. I usually take the boat to Ocoee to ride, I put in on a private lake out there. During the weekdays I usually go over to the Butler Chain (it's clean).
Old                09-30-2005, 1:29 PM Reply   
I'll be there in November!! Let's have an all girls day at ODUB
Old    livelaughplay            12-28-2005, 5:15 PM Reply   
i live by Lake Hart, used to have a boat, but no board... havent wakeboarded yet, but i am always willing to try, i am afraid of the alligators
can that stop me? please give advice asap!
thanks
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-11-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
My girlfriend and I live on Clear Lake and have a boat! She is always looking for new chicks to ride with. Hit her or me up.
Irene
igaz3@hotmail.com
Scott
Lake_aj@yahoo.com
Old     (radrider)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-04-2007, 6:27 AM Reply   
My g/f and I ride out in Chuluota (between Oviedo and Hwy 50) but we've mostly been Wakesurfing the past few months. There's a ton of other boats on the lake (mostly wakeboarders) so you could come surf with us for a day and that might be a good way to meet some wakeboarders if you live near UCF-area or are willing to drive a little.

PM me or e-mail my g/f at JaqCroce@yahoo.com for info or questions.
Old     (orlandonewbie)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-12-2007, 1:20 AM Reply   
I go out on Conway every weekend. Call us in the AM if you want to go. 407-592-8772. My GF is still learning. 04' Malibu Wakesetter VLX with sacs. Let me know. Mike
Old     (wakechick4life)      Join Date: May 2007       05-16-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
hey i live near orlando and love to wakeboard! how old are you, we could hook up and go some time
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-19-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
Our boat is mostly mid 20's and up.