Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Sp8race1010)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-26-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
Hey guys I'm in cordele ga and looking to be a third. Willing to pay fuel etc. just looking to find a good group of folks to board with. Let me know who is in Ga and where your located I don't mind to travel.
Will work for wake!
Old     (Sp8race1010)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-30-2012, 8:29 PM Reply   
???
Old     (mindspin70)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-03-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
What's up Andy?

I live up on Lake Sinclair in Milledgeville and am always down to hit the water. Me and my roommate usually go out on weekdays after work and early/late on the weekends. Always looking for good people to ride with. We've got a Mastercraft Prostar 190 with a 750lb FatSac , and could always use more weight. Let me know if you're ever up in the area. You can e-mail me at tommy.cook@gcsu.edu

Tommy Cook
Old     (Sp8race1010)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-03-2012, 5:27 PM Reply   
Will do tommy I just got off the lake today. Got a new board and tried it out. I will email you and we can get up an ride. Thanks man anytime you guy are down on Blackshear you welcome to ride. All I have is a 88 caravelle I/O not the best but gets me some board time.