Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (wakegirl22)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-23-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
I am looking at buying a small camera to carry around with me as I already own a Canon Rebel XTI, but don't like to lug it around everywhere with me. So I was looking at small cameras and came across the Nikon Coolpix S610. According to the spex, it is a very good camera. Anyways, I just want to know if anyone has had good experience with this camera or have any suggestions and reasons why I should/n't buy it. Thanx!
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       03-02-2009, 5:28 PM Reply   
I was in the same boat. Why go Nikon? I also own a Rebel and bought a SD1100 IS and a SD880; both are excellent point and shoot cameras. Even some pros that shoot Nikons SLRs for a living use Canon point and shoots. You can't beat the SD1100 IS for a cheap point and shoot that takes excellent pictures and pretty good video.