Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-18-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
Anybody with 06/07 3DS weigh in...I just switched from Murrays and I love the stiffness of the 3DS, but the top of my foot feels too tight in the boot...one of my buddys who rode these said he had to break his in before they loosened up...I just wanted to get some other thoughts...Did they loosen up for you guys or stay tru to form?
Old     (oopsds92)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-18-2007, 8:27 PM Reply   
i hear u have to break them in
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-18-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
Mine broke in after about 20sets and then blew out a couple later. I got them replaced and the new ones were tight for about 6 sets but fit so much better now then the old ones ever did. Now all I have to do is let my jaw heel and I can use them again!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-18-2007, 8:42 PM Reply   
Scott, i just had mine overnighted to hyperlite by my local shop last thursday for warranty issues. Did they replace your 06's with the 07's or you just bought a new pair? Also, how long did it take them...my shop called them and told them i was 'desperate' and paid for overnight shipping and they were going to overnight them back to me anyways, but i dunno how much longer i can wait! Thanks in advance brotha!
Old    K.B.C.            06-18-2007, 9:49 PM Reply   
they break in but it takes a while. I wore mine in the bathtub for about 20 mins in HOT water and it did help out
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-19-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
My '07's broke in after about 10 sets. They are super comfy now.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-19-2007, 10:20 AM Reply   
That's funny, my 07's just broke after about 10 sets!

Actually, on my second pair now...and no tears yet. But I have a trip coming up this weekend, so they will see a lot of sets, guess we'll see...