Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-15-2014, 1:51 PM Reply   
The West Coast Wakesurf Open is just a couple of weeks away and the lake is FULL believe it or not, but really, it is!

We did this fun edit but really the whole point is to inspire folks to try out a clinic. This is my favorite part of these events, whether an EWT event or a World Series event, if you have an event close to you this summer that does a good job with clinics, go to one. It is also a great way to support the pro riders, because most of the money is going to them, the rest goes for gas and stuff like that. I can say for sure no one at the EWT makes money on this stuff, its all for the love of the sport. I am pretty sure I can say the same thing for most of the World Series events that have clinics, like the NWWSA and the 10k event in Minnesota for example.

If you are nervous about competing, a clinic is a great way to ease in, or just take your surfing to the next level. There are clinics at every EWT stop, and there is still room at the west coast open, so what are you waiting for?

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-15-2014, 9:37 PM Reply   
Signed up for a private clinic....can I use my boat??
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       05-15-2014, 11:15 PM Reply   
WakeDirt.... I will find out and get back to ya. Give me a day or two but I will have an answer for you.
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       05-16-2014, 10:49 AM Reply   
If you are interested in clinics for the EWT you can sign up here....
West Coast Instructors:
Chase Hazen
Dom Lagace
Chris Kinsey
Sean Cummings

http://endlesswavetour.com
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       05-16-2014, 10:41 AM Reply   
We will not be able to do clinics behind your personal boat at the events.
However you are encouraged to hook up with the pros after the events and get as much time as you would like. I know they sure enjoy and look
forward to private teaching.