Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            07-09-2008, 10:43 AM Reply   
The boys from WO.com attempted to STEAL from me. :-) Do NOT deny it, you cannot justify what is blatant theft as sound business practices. So when I called them on it, they decided it was time to give me (more) grief.

They shipped me two packages. The first was addressed to: Jeff "Grandpa" Walker. The second package, a bit less formal doesn't have my name at all, just "Bald Guy" as the addressee.

Ok, so the libelous nature of that statement is bad enough, by and of itself, but to add insult to injury, the UPS driver didn't even skip a beat and knew who it was for, as did my staff.

I have NO idea where this "Bald" reference is coming from. Proof positive that the reference should indeed be "baldING" (note special use of capitalization) at best, and more appropriately: colorful.

Review these pictures and I'm sure that, you too, will conclude that the folks from Wakeoutlaws.com have no basis, in fact, for their statements.

There is simply NO indication of baldness here:

Upload

From what I can tell, using current photo submission technologies, still no indication of baldness:

Upload

CLEARLY there simply is no evidence to support the defamatory statements that WO.com is promulgating:

Upload
Old    lakeside5_10            07-09-2008, 11:54 AM Reply   
I wish i had your locks
Old     (ds3)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-09-2008, 12:58 PM Reply   
And they seem like such good folks over there at WO. I can't believe they would do such a thing!!
Old    surfdad            07-09-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
They had me fooled too Derek, it's just a facade and I am sure there is some diabolical scheme behind it all.

Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-09-2008, 8:34 PM Reply   
Here's a picture of Jeff before he cut his long locks

Upload
Old    surfdad            07-09-2008, 8:44 PM Reply   
SEE! Corroborating evidence abounds. Interestingly enough, I think that I may still have the same number of hairs. Let's see...1...2...3...yep same number.
Old     (ds3)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-09-2008, 8:45 PM Reply   
I bet now you'll be getting all kinds of photos of some great hair you never even knew you had!!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-09-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
I see 4 hairs. Are you sure you are a CPA?
Old    surfdad            07-09-2008, 8:48 PM Reply   
That really is great hair that Ed posted up, huh? :-) I can hardly wait! :-)
Old    surfdad            07-09-2008, 8:51 PM Reply   
Ed, I though that first one was a split end. Is that actually a full on hair? :-)