Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (tmoney8)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-16-2007, 7:39 AM Reply   
last year, i rode the Murray handle with the diamond grip and was pretty impressed, but i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the LF handles. The only thing i didnt like about the murray was that on handle passes it seemed a little thin for my liking and all the material started to tear about half way through the season. Which LF handle would you suggest, which ones do you like?
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-16-2007, 8:24 AM Reply   
i think you would like the LF team handle. its a shaped handle that fits perfectly in your hand. its soft foam but doesnt lose its shaoe and it is thicker. check it out if any shops near you have it. i went from the prolone lg to the lf team and have not looked back.
Old     (h2o_junkee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-16-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Accurate will fix or replace your Murray handle for you. Give them a call.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       11-16-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
Little bit of a threadjack but does anyone know if Straightline replaces/warrantys their handles? My ameoba grip ARi is destroyed after 3 months of use...
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-18-2007, 2:25 PM Reply   
i use the lf jett handle, which is the same grip as the team i think (only pink) and it's awesome.
my friend warrantied an accurate byerly handle 3 times in the last year, but my jett has had no dramas. it feels great and still looks brand new after a year... nicest feeling handle i've ever used.
Old     (martinique)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-18-2007, 2:49 PM Reply   
tmoney...I have a liquid force watson carbon on ebay never used with a line as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220173790182&_trksid=p 3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-20-2007, 6:24 AM Reply   
my experience with the shane handle was not as good as i hoped for. they put the seam of the foam on the inside of the handle so you are always pulling at it. We went through 3 of them in a matter of weeks. They are comfy and LF will warranty them until you get bored of shipping them but I would go check them out and make sure the seam is on the outside of the one you do buy.