Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    swass            06-23-2003, 4:47 PM Reply   
I've been looking for a sub box to fit in a fairly small space in my Response. I really wasn't interested in the usual MDF-and-carpet box, so when I found these folks I tried to place an order via their web site. The enclosure I wanted wasn't available, so I called this morning to get the scoop.

In today's "gimme your money, then go away" business climate, it sure is nice to do business with a company that values their customers. Crystal (sp?), their front-line support person, was a pleasure to deal with. "That's not a very popular size, so we don't keep too many in stock. I don't think we have any left, but I'll go over to the warehouse and see what I can find," she said. Well, she found one, so she took my cc info and said it would go out today. "Great," I said. Well, a few minutes later, my phone rings. Guess who? Yep, it's Crystal. "I'm sorry, I quoted you the wrong price," she said. "Oh, no - here we go," I'm thinking. SURPRISE! She actually took money off!

If you're in the market for a sub enclosure, these people deserve a look. They make a great product at a fair price, and you won't become a non-entity after the sale:

http://www.audioformz.com
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-23-2003, 4:50 PM Reply   
Swass, their products look sweet.

Which one did you get, and where are you going to put it?
Old    swass            06-23-2003, 5:07 PM Reply   
I Purchased their 8" enclosure, in black. It's going on a little shelf in front of the driver's feet. I've only got about one cubic foot to work with, so it's perfect.

Old    swass            06-23-2003, 5:14 PM Reply   
Just for the record, she actually called back twice. And she lowered the price both times. I told her she could call again any time.
Old    swass            06-23-2003, 6:14 PM Reply   
Go here instead:

https://www.audioformz.com

OK, I'll stop shillin'.
Old     (ofwc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-23-2003, 6:24 PM Reply   
I have one of these in a 12". It's a work of art!

Audioformz is working on a tower box. If it is as good as their other enclosures, it will be a hit.

First class all the way...
Old     (noquams)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2003, 8:09 PM Reply   
I have one as well and have it behind my drivers seat. It's built like a brick @hit house.
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       06-24-2003, 6:30 AM Reply   
Yup, I also have the sub enclosure.
Had very little dealings with the company itself.
It was the kind of "Send your money and go-away"
that I like. They shipped on time and the enclosure came with everything needed to install
with the speaker with three different methods.
Even came with a drill bit for each!
Very impressive company.
Almost forgot! My sub sounds great in this box
and looks even better!
Swass, if you have white getcoat inside your boat
get the white enclosure, it looks like it was
made with the boat : )
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-24-2003, 6:48 AM Reply   
I am sold on fiberglass subs
Old    sickboy            06-24-2003, 8:54 AM Reply   
I picked up a couple of their 6x9 boxes, and used them for tower speakers. They sound and look killer. Great company IMO
Old    audioformz            06-24-2003, 12:05 PM Reply   
Hi All,

Thanks for all of your support! We really appreciate it! Crystal wanted me to say that you all have made her year and she feels like and I quote the "Queen of the Year." She is great and we appreciate the great job she does for us as well. Again, I just wanted to thank you all for your support. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

--Ronnie
www.audioformz.com
Old    swass            06-24-2003, 4:08 PM Reply   
Sandy, mine will be kinda tucked away, so black works better for me. You'd have to be a bit of a contortionist to see it anyway.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-24-2003, 5:55 PM Reply   
I've heard great things from their customers about great products from supportive people.