Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old    wkboardin            06-17-2006, 8:10 AM Reply   
I have been trying to reach these guys and no one ever answers the phone.

Anyone have any info on them??

Thanks.
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-18-2006, 10:35 PM Reply   
ken,
when i was looking to by a tower (last december) i called hydrocide several times, never got an answer. finally just drove to the address to check. called some others and no answer from loud liquid, or warlocks. only able to look on each website. only sacramento area tower "store" i could speak to by phone was wakeair. (oh yeah, i bought their tower and some other stuff...)
but back to your question: they were in business this past winter, but that's the last i checked.
Old    wkboardin            06-19-2006, 9:24 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info.

Don't want to do business with someone that can't answer the phone and return call.
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-19-2006, 1:57 PM Reply   
your welcome. good luck (what'cha buyin'-just curious).
Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-19-2006, 4:30 PM Reply   
Ken, it would not surprise me if they were not in business. Last summer ordered 4 empty cans from them, only 2 showed up and they were not the model I ordered,after 2 months of trying to return them I finally had to file complaint with my Visa, then they called me back and wanted the cans which I had been trying to get RA# to return for credit in the 1st place. Bad follow thru,bad results the whole way around.Stay away in my opinion. Good luck.
Old     (calabria_man)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-19-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
Call Lightning accessories
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       06-20-2006, 11:19 AM Reply   
I have dealt with the Rio from boss. He has posted on here before and have always had a good experience. I am sorry that you guys have not but everything that I have seen from these guys is top notch and priced as good or better than most of the competition.
Old     (michale)      Join Date: May 2004       06-20-2006, 11:28 AM Reply   
call Rio, hydroside. his # is 916-233-4131. You will get a better deal from him directly. His guys that answer the phone give prices off a list. He is the owner and he will give you the best deal.
Old    wkboardin            06-20-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
Actually I have a Boss pro series tower (collapsible) that broke, AGAIN!
This is the second time the folding joint broke.

Thanks for nothing RIO!
Old    wkboardin            06-20-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
Thanks for the number, I will give it a try.

The 4 other phone numbers i have for them ring to a voicemail that you cant leave a message. I left a message in Rio's mailbox (Ext 104) and got no call back.

Anyone else that can use the same mounting points to give me a new tower?? I don't want any more holes drilled in my boat.
Old    wkboardin            06-20-2006, 12:35 PM Reply   
Jon,
Agreed they make good products. The tower has been good, the bimini and speakers have been great.

I bought the tower direct from Rio, but now I cant get in contact with them.

Just very frustrating.
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-20-2006, 6:15 PM Reply   
BOSS IS NOW BOSS ACCESORIES. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM IN RANCHO CORDOVA OFF OF SUNRISE. They still offer by far the best tower accesories. but can be a little hard to get in contact with.