Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (tmb4)      Join Date: May 2006       05-18-2006, 10:21 AM Reply   
I have called a few stores in the South Miami area looking for Bindings, but no one has them to demo. They all say to order them online. Well I have never used bindings and I don't know what size Binding I need. I'm thinking about getting the 2005 Hyperlite Parks, but don't know what size I should get.

Does anyone have a 11.5 foot in sneakers like me and use either the Larger or Extra-Large Parks?

I seam to be in the middle of the two sizes and don't want to be too loose or too tight, just right.

I favoring the L(9-11) if no one can suggest the XL(11-13)
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-18-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
Well thats not the case most of the time with bindings(I dont want them to be to loose or to tight just right)Most of the time you are going to have to do something to them to get them JUST RIGHT. I would rather them be a little tight and use some beer bottles or hot water to stetch them out a little to fit your foot then have them to big and not be able to do anything to make them fit better. Dont get me wrong sometimes everything just fits perfect to your foot like my Zeus, they couldent fit any better, but thats not the norm all the time.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-18-2006, 12:03 PM Reply   
I wear an 11 and an Xl fits perfect. I took the overlays in a couple of notches becuase i like a little snugger fit in the heel. But overalll i think you would like the xl's. my 0.02