Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (porsche4me)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-09-2004, 3:06 PM Reply   
Just wondering if anyone has done this. Would it be easier to learn behind a boat or behind the Sea doo?

Thanks
Old                08-09-2004, 6:31 PM Reply   
i've done a few behind a pontoon boat but it was a lot tougher, try it behind a boat with a nice size wake because more than likely your not going to trip flip it exactly right and are going to get a slow spin your first few times
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-09-2004, 6:36 PM Reply   
sea doo would be hard but its possible
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2004, 10:58 AM Reply   
A friend of mine can do them behind a sea doo, it almost takes a gymnast to flip that fast though. Keep in mind if you try it will throw you off behind a real wake because you will be rotating way too fast. It was funny to see him behind my boat afterwards he was overrotating his first few.
Old                08-20-2004, 6:39 AM Reply   
Hmmm. Gymnast.. Physical exercise designed to develop and display strength, balance, and agility, especially those performed on or with specialized apparatus.

Hang on thats us....

a tantrum with no wake is a bel air (first performed by the gymnast Shaun 'BEL'mont Murray) hence bel air....

go for it...