Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
new boat
boat int

We're from Phx so look out for us.
Old    Ben Kerran            06-06-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
Beautiful Boat....Congrats
Old     (michealhoward)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 7:34 AM Reply   
Nice boat.
Old     (trentmalik)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-06-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
Congrats, nice boat
Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-06-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
Can't go wrong with solid Red. Congrats
Old    mendo247            06-06-2007, 7:55 AM Reply   
wow! thats a great looking boat, congrats! your gonna love it!!
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 8:39 AM Reply   
Thanks.. we do love been out about 9 times in the last month or so since we picked it up.. Anyone from AZ
Old     (midlifecrisis)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-06-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
AZ rider here. Nice boat!!! Is this Enzo the same one Surfside had at the Boat Show a couple of months ago? Thier best display (for Centurion) was a red Enzo with the Evolution tower (same as yours). Where do you guys board..usually? We always end up in Goose Bay. Are there any speaks on the tower?
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 9:35 AM Reply   
Rick,

Yes this is the same one SurfSide had at the show.. I wasn't sure about the tower but it grew on me! Where is Goose Bay? I usually go to Bartlett or Pleasant. And yes The Stereo kicks a$$ is this boat. 4 Diamond audio fusion tower speakers, six 6" jl speakers in the boat and 2 jl down fire 10's for subs..
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-06-2007, 9:47 AM Reply   
Patrick, that boat brings back memories when i picked my enzo up. tower is shorter, but above my capabilities. I'll let the kids crash and burn and learn on it. I absolutely love my enzo and glad i didnt' choose another brand. there are other brands that i have sat in and thought were incredible, but the enzo suites my family to a t. I just got done adding 1500 pds of ballast in the back v drive lockers. can't wait to get it out and see what i can make for a wake. any pics of your surf wake and what not. did you go for the switchblade?? I did and it seems to be a good decision. I repropped with Karl Deloof here on the forums and it pulls like a freight train. they machined down an oversized prop(i believe) and it was a 14*14.5.
Old     (midlifecrisis)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-06-2007, 10:10 AM Reply   
Patrick, Goose Bay is on the north end of Pleasant. Hard to find if you don't skirt the north end (just to the left of Humbug). Who did the stereo install? My guess is Soundwerks. They did mine - JL for interior (6) and 4 cans (MB Quartz) on the tower. I have only 1 10" sub in the kicker panel. Where did you mount your's?
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-06-2007, 3:25 PM Reply   
Rick how do you like your install at soundwerks? I need to take my boat in to get an additional JL w7 sub, 2 more amps and to have my addictions installed and LEDs Im thinking either soundwerks, Kustom Kar or Cardinal. Just wondering your how they did on the install
Old     (midlifecrisis)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-06-2007, 4:07 PM Reply   
Their work is very tight. No complaints at all. I can't say if they are pricey or not because I dont have this kind of work done every day. All in all they did a great job and I have had no issues with the system. I am not sure if they do LED work. The owner is Dan. Mention my red boat (he will remember me - I was down there every day as the work progressed).
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
Sick!
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Hey guys,

Soundwerks did the original install (factory Stuff) but Total Auto Pros did the subs, amps, and tuned everything in for me.. they have done 5 trucks and my boat and are great to work with.. Talk to Scott Moyes, tell him patrick Sent you and you'll be well taken care of.

Ryan, My subs are mounted behind the kick plate.. there's tons of room back there, and there hidden from the thieves.. Sounds awsome. As far as the surfwake goes... It's great 2 stock ballast tanks then 2 750# sacs in the V lockers. I'll try to get some pics soon.

Rick any pics of your boat so I know what it looks like
Old     (jusstty)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-06-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
Love the colors! Nice boat
Old     (deltaboy)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-06-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
Patrick that boat is bad ass. I almost went with the same boat. The Enzo has a great look to them. Have loads of fun with it.
Old     (midlifecrisis)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
Patrick - check my profile for a pic. I was actually the 2nd Centurion sale for Surfside (11/06). What do you think about mounting a 10" sub underneath the small corner seat on the port side? The reason I want to go there is so the bass will be more evenly distributed in the boat (already have one behind the kick plate).
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 10:24 AM Reply   
yeah I think that would work.. Do you not have a ballast tank there? I noticed a huge difference because I put in 2 10's.. Maybe that's the key!

Rick... That's a nice looking boat. Love the graphics

(Message edited by phx07enzo on June 07, 2007)
Old     (midlifecrisis)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
I bought the boat off the lot - no rear ballast. Kind of nice - I love the extra storage. I have 400# bags for each locker for boarding. Stock ballast is only the center tank (250#). See ya in Goose Bay!!!
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 12:04 PM Reply   
I'll be there Sat. and Sun.