Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-02-2007, 4:01 PM Reply   
Will this boat fit width and height wise in a standard single car garage? opening is 105 inches wide and 7 feet tall. Would be tight fit if it all?
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-02-2007, 5:23 PM Reply   
I think the width would be OK, but you can double check the x1's specs at mastercraft's web site. If I remember right it is 95 inches wide for a single axle and 96" for a double axle. Make sure your 7 foot garage door is actually 7 foot. Mine was actually less and I had to modify it to get about 6'11" and it as tight as can be with the swivel board racks down.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-02-2007, 10:11 PM Reply   
Width wise, Kevin's specs are correct, so you are just fine. I have no problem with my boat height wise, which has the same 2002 style tower. Fits in with about 2-3 inches to spare. My trailer wheels are 14", which is normal I believe.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-03-2007, 9:13 AM Reply   
I need to lower the tongue to get my folded down tower in. Didn't have a problem till I got the 2500hd.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-03-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
you should get a bigger drop on your trailer receiver, if the trailer is not level that is
Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-04-2007, 5:55 AM Reply   
It fit! Picked it up last night. Will try to post a picture here later. I have the 2500HD with about an 8 inch drop hitch and just snuck in the garage with about two to three inches on each side, less than an inch to spare on top, and about 3 inches to spare depth wise with the tongue folded away. Now I see the forecast and it's suppose to get in the teens with high winds here! I have a problem light in the engine compartment now, but fearful that may not be enough heat!
Old     (boardn197)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-05-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
How deep is your garage? Do you have to take the swim deck off?
Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-06-2007, 6:06 AM Reply   
yes, swim deck is off. I'm not at home to measure my garage right now though. I know when I have my truck in the garage (2500 HD x-cab short bed) I have a bout 2 feet of clearance from the rear bumper to the garage door...if that helps at all.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-06-2007, 8:07 AM Reply   
My garage in 21'6" inside from wall to door (if I remember correctly). I have just afew inches of clearance with the deck off.