Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-22-2011, 10:52 AM Reply   
Thanks to everyone who came out this past Saturday for our first contest held under the Sesitec System 2.0!!! Can't wait for the next event!!!

East Coast Wake Park Monster Summer Slider Series Final from iwake.com on Vimeo.

http://www.iwake.com/Video/324

Last edited by chrishopf; 08-22-2011 at 10:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (austin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-22-2011, 2:32 PM Reply   
Umm...is there any wakeboarding in the video? I watched well over a minute of guys driving in cars and stopping at gas stations before giving up on seeing any actual wakeboarding.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-22-2011, 3:25 PM Reply   
Thats ashame.. cause theres some freaking awesome shredding in it from some of the best rail riders in the industry!!
Old    BenjTrogdon            08-22-2011, 5:31 PM Reply   
Norbi is so awesome! He put that video together in like less than a day. Plus, that was the funnest contest ever. All the pro riders rode amazing and put on an insane show. I cant wait for the next contest in September. The East Coast Wake Park is the best thing to happen to wakeboard scene in North Carolina. Every rail is super fun, and now there is a Cable lake, and a jet ski lake. My favorite place to wakeboard